Dunfermline V League Leaders

1 hour ago, Adam101 said:

Is this not their third season down here its £700k first season £300k the next or there abouts

Ah, I didn't realise that it was tapered over two years - and didn't realise it was £1,000,000 - that seems on the high side?

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow. We properly spunked that away, if those numbers are correct. :lol:
I know a lot of it will have gone on non-playing stuff, but some of it went on Kyle Hutton and Cameron Howieson.

Ah, I didn't realise that it was tapered over two years - and didn't realise it was £1,000,000 - that seems on the high side?

It’s certainly between £800k and a million it’s meant so you can pay people off or restructure the club or like Dundee Unt use it to get back up and risk going bust. Yeh I mean the managers before Jack Ross had that sort of cash and wasted it and all you needed was a proper manager and you probably would of been straight back up

11 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Your accusing e of be racist right ? I' basically saying you cant' as your fresh air words are that they mean hee haw. So rather than trolling report me to administer and the Police. if you cant' Im asking why ? In other words you are being abusive, fine I can handle that but for you to say I am racist which you cant' prove and will not do anything about says more about you than me in other words you are what is known as a keyboard abuser a whimp and little boy making big noises and nothing else. Back to your play station and put your dummy back in. 

Without considering anything else, mods please..............

51 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

It’s certainly between £800k and a million it’s meant so you can pay people off or restructure the club or like Dundee Unt use it to get back up and risk going bust. Yeh I mean the managers before Jack Ross had that sort of cash and wasted it and all you needed was a proper manager and you probably would of been straight back up

Figures from 2017:

"The bottom side also receive a parachute payment of £300,000 in the following season, and a further £150,000 if they remain out of the Premiership the year after.

If a team is relegated through the play-offs, they receive a parachute payment of £500,000 in year one and £250,000 in year two if required."

So as Saints finished bottom we got £300,000 two years ago and £150,000 this year. Not to be sniffed at, and much better than NOT getting it, but not quite at the levels you mentioned.

If you get relegated through the playoffs then you get £750,000 over two years which is maybe what you were thinking of.

2 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

Figures from 2017:

"The bottom side also receive a parachute payment of £300,000 in the following season, and a further £150,000 if they remain out of the Premiership the year after.

If a team is relegated through the play-offs, they receive a parachute payment of £500,000 in year one and £250,000 in year two if required."

So as Saints finished bottom we got £300,000 two years ago and £150,000 this year. Not to be sniffed at, and much better than NOT getting it, but not quite at the levels you mentioned.

If you get relegated through the playoffs then you get £750,000 over two years which is maybe what you were thinking of.

Ah, that makes more sense. It's useful, but it's not really 'playing budget' stuff. That's more like jobs protection and a not going bust fund.

Figures from 2017:

Apologies, must have seen reports of the playoff payment which is pretty decent can’t imagine any club saying that the following £250,000 isn’t required

5 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

Apologies, must have seen reports of the playoff payment which is pretty decent can’t imagine any club saying that the following £250,000 isn’t required

I think that is if the relegated club is promoted back the next season

7 hours ago, gkneil said:

Without considering anything else, mods please..............

Being accued of being racist is very serious so today I did enquires from people who deal with law. Conclusion it would not stand up in a court of law in the context I wrote in. End of story. 

14 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Being accued of being racist is very serious so today I did enquires from people who deal with law. Conclusion it would not stand up in a court of law in the context I wrote in. End of story. 

Who were the lawyers? Kavanagh, Keating and Kelly? 

2 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Basically, you make racist comments, bully other posters, tell lies.

Zebras don't bury their heads in the sand. Time to change your name to Demented Ostrich

2 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Howison was ok 

He was decent on Football Manager, too. But he's made 9 first team appearances at any level since he left us.

In all honesty, I was struggling to name players from our squad two years ago :lol: Crazy to think we still had Thommo and Goodwin in the squad then.

4 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

What's that got to do with bad grammar?

2 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

What's that got to do with bad grammar?

What' that got to do with losing to a superior team in St Mirren ?                           Or what has that got to do with Dunfermilne fans posting foul disgusting language on  video towards Paisley citizens so bad was deleted by Twitter its self.                                                                                      Or why are you simply taking time out to be the most tedious boring poster in Pie and Bovril.                                                               Your  foul mouth fellow fans will be proud that the most exciting poster in Dunfermilne has came out to join the fresh air bandwagon.                                                  Maybe you would be better debating the sorry state your laughable  season has turned into with fellow Dunfermilne fans than trying hard to be an educational keyboard bore. 

2 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

What' that got to do with losing to a superior team in St Mirren ?                           Or what has that got to do with Dunfermilne fans posting foul disgusting language on  video towards Paisley citizens so bad was deleted by Twitter its self.                                                                                      Or why are you simply taking time out to be the most tedious boring poster in Pie and Bovril.                                                               Your  foul mouth fellow fans will be proud that the most exciting poster in Dunfermilne has came out to join the fresh air bandwagon.                                                  Maybe you would be better debating the sorry state your laughable  season has turned into with fellow Dunfermilne fans than trying hard to be an educational keyboard bore. 

I hear...... 

8 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

:lol:

Being called a racist probably isn't nice, but accusing me of being a Dunfermline fan is out of order.

Archived