Celtic v Hearts

Rodgers and Levein to get into a staring contest during a tense moment of the match. Rodgers' face will literally melt under Levein's steely and borderline psychopathic gaze.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is all well with Sinclair?

Doesn't (imho) look happy these days and presuming he's still nudging that fit lass off t'cobbles with the ample chebs, it must be his job that has him on a downer.

When is his contract up?  has Sutton slapped a £55m price tag on him yet?

Celtic to edge this game 3-0  with Sinclair scoring a brace btw.

Sinclair is off-form. I understand he has gone through spurts of good and bad form throughout his career, which is why he has gone quite sharply from being highly rated to poorly rated at most of his clubs. If he wasn't like that we probably would not have been able to sign him. 

I think to say he is unhappy about his job on that basis is a bit of a stretch. 

On 29/01/2018 at 08:05, Tony Wonder said:

Gary Mackay suggesting we go to Parkhead and attack Celtic.  I for one am shocked that he never made it in the management game.

Worked well for us last month and sitting in hasn't exactly produced much here in recent times. ChMampY.png

But yeah, Levein in Glasgow will be looking for a point. Fair enough I guess.

9 minutes ago, The OP said:

Sinclair is off-form. I understand he has gone through spurts of good and bad form throughout his career, which is why he has gone quite sharply from being highly rated to poorly rated at most of his clubs. If he wasn't like that we probably would not have been able to sign him. 

I think to say he is unhappy about his job on that basis is a bit of a stretch. 

Fans have been having a bit of a go at him this season yet he is still our top goal scorer. Probably up there in assists too. Even when hes having a sh*ter he still gets himself into dangerous positions. When he doesn't have the confidence/ability to beat a man he needs Tierney for a one two however I have found Tierney bombing forward abit less recently probably because he is has already played more games than most players in the league will do in a season. I think they are both been suffering from being overplayed and should be rested on the odd occasion.

Looking at their form, there's no question Hearts raise their game against Celtic.

This is a troll, right?

Edit: I’m just going to ignore your strange rant about high fives or some pish

7 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Looking at their form, there's no question Hearts raise their game against Celtic.
And Levein's ott celebrations are classic awkwardness. You don't really want to high five, or worse embrace the weirdo, but somehow feel obliged to calm the cnut down.

Mystic_wtfvlad.png

46 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Worked well for us last month and sitting in hasn't exactly produced much here in recent times. ChMampY.png

But yeah, Levein in Glasgow will be looking for a point. Fair enough I guess.

It did work for us the last  time and if it was at Tynecastle on the tighter pitch I'd be up for approaching it that way again, but tonight we don't have the same element of surprise and Celtic will be looking for a bit revenge.  Being too open could be a it if a disaster for us IMO.  I'd rather see us keep it tight for a wee bit, maybe get the Celtic fans turning against the players a bit and then use pace with the likes of Milinkovic and Amankwaa to catch them on the break.

1 hour ago, Greenlantern said:

And Levein's ott celebrations are classic awkwardness. You don't really want to high five, or worse embrace the weirdo, but somehow feel obliged to calm the cnut down.

^^^^ Neil Lennon type post.

Archived