Celtic v Hearts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

f**k sakes, finally a Hearts v Celtic game I'm no in my pit for and they won't even show it. Sheffield United v Villa for me, then.  Ljsl9nQ.png

Can almost guarantee there’ll be an illegal stream in the usual sources from celtic tv outside the UK or from a betting company.

3 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:

In the same breath as hearts fans boasting attendances as their claim to be a big club emoji1.png

I see Paulo still has you absolutely bealing from the other thread. Minter for you getting reeled in that easily. 

1 hour ago, The OP said:

Can almost guarantee there’ll be an illegal stream in the usual sources from celtic tv outside the UK or from a betting company.

Well I'm seeing Simon Donnelly and Happy Gary Caldwell on screen the now, so looks like I'm sorted. 8)

2 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

If he thinks that was clearly offside then I’m guessing the answer is no.

WELL I'M SORRY, I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE BRENDAN RODGERS SLAVER A LOAD OF OLD BOLLOCKS AND WATCH HALFWITS LAP IT UP THREAD.

I was watching on UKtvnow as I said earlier in the thread. Switched it off after they scored though, f**k listening to several thousand LARPers pretending to be Irish for the next hour and a half.

image.png

WELL I'M SORRY, I THOUGHT THIS WAS THE BRENDAN RODGERS SLAVER A LOAD OF OLD BOLLOCKS AND WATCH HALFWITS LAP IT UP THREAD.

I was watching on UKtvnow as I said earlier in the thread. Switched it off after they scored though, f**k listening to several thousand LARPers pretending to be Irish for the next hour and a half.

oh-my-takei.gif

Archived