Celtic v Hearts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

lurk behind the Parkhead pillar in any great numbers tonight. 

They can't even use that as an excuse any more given the restricted views for their on fans in their new "world class" football stand with the wonky tunnel.

6 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Welcome to the world of 2002 as we discuss why most Hearts fans would rather lick their own farter than go to Parkhead. :lol:

Celtic boys putting on a brave face before the Gorgie's inevitable *4 nil* win though. I like that.

Licking my own farter seems a delightful prospect in contrast.

Welcome to the world of 2002 as we discuss why most Hearts fans would rather lick their own farter than go to Parkhead. :lol:
Celtic boys putting on a brave face before the Gorgie's inevitable *4 nil* win though. I like that.

In the same breath as hearts fans boasting attendances as their claim to be a big club [emoji1]

12 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

In the same breath as hearts fans boasting attendances as their claim to be a big club emoji1.png

Tbh m8, I only care about crowd wanking when the Hibs bois fancy a joust. Provincial midget clubs such as yourselves never cross my mind. 8)

1 hour ago, Aim Here said:

Far from it, it seems. I've just checked with their ticketing site, and it instantly offered a random stranger off the internet (me) two rows of six seats complete with quoted seat numbers. I know it's a midweek game, but compare and contrast the Hibs game on Sunday where we sold out within 2 hours of the tickets being put up for sale to ST holders.

It looks like the maroon hordes all wash their dogs on Tuesday evening, and so aren't able to lurk behind the Parkhead pillar in any great numbers tonight. 

Did ye, aye?

4 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Uh, yeah, I did. It was spurred on by the boy's question - I don't just check up on other team's attendances *completely* unprompted!

Feel free to pretend to buy a batch of tickets yourself, if you don't think it's true.

So you have an account with your rival team? Odd behaviour... How many loyalty points do you have?

8 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

I don't have an account. The site spat out a list of tickets with seat numbers without needing any kind of a login. Whether it would let me put in a credit card number and actually buy the rotten things, I don't know and had no intention of checking. The quoted seat numbers is the clue that the seats really were free, though. I suspect there would be uproar if groups of fans or families found their seats were suddenly displaced mid-transaction.

I think it's now a little late to try it for the Celtic game, but you can check the site's behaviour with, say, the upcoming game at Ibrox if you don't believe me.

Haven't you ever bought a Heart of Midlothian away ticket before?

I'm calling bullshit on this. I'm almost certain you need a purchase history with Hearts to log in and buy tickets both home and away. The last away game I was at was Motherwell so it has been a few months.

Is this absolute massacre live on Celtic TV lads? Obviously the Hoops amongst us will be hiding behind the sofa Dr Who style, but one of the Gorgie Good Guys ([emoji769]) might know.
sound.png

No, as usual the SMSM have overlooked the famous. Don’t want annihilation shown live imo.

23 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

No, as usual the SMSM have overlooked the famous. Don’t want annihilation shown live imo.

Despite the fact Peter Lawwell runs shit around here I don’t think Celtic TV is the SMSM tbh. I don’t know if it’s on Celtic TV though but I assume so, try firstrow after 7.45 @JamieThomas and your questions shall be answered.

Just now, JamieThomas said:

They added Celtic tv to UKtvnow so I had a look, but it just seems to be adverts 24/7. Fucking capitalists. <_<

Even online it’s not available in Scotland afaik. It’s for the massive global fanbase.

Archived