Celtic v Hearts

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I'm just supposed to believe that's possible, am I? I'm just supposed to accept that somehow, a little known provincial club absolutely decimated by Heart of Midlothian in their last meeting can suddenly turn it around and win 3-1 in the next? I'm supposed to turn a blind eye to THREE offside goals (with fouls in the lead up, of course) in one game for that club? I'm supposed to just wave that off cheerily?

This is clear corruption lads. This isn't a fairytale. This isn't plucky Denmark winning the Euros. This isn't even Hibs winning the Scottish Cup. This is, frankly, the biggest outrage in sporting history. This is... actually, I'm a bit bored trying to think of different words now. Who's for a lager?

shitwine.png

Criminal way to start and could have been much worse given the score at half-time, but certainly a few positives from that second half it seems.

Back-to-back home wins against the Perth Fermers now required.

Is it boring being a Celtic fan?
Seems boring 

Ye, tedious. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep at night after yet another win. League title after league title, cup after cup, after cup. When will it all end, please god, when?

10 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

Ye, tedious. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep at night after yet another win. League title after league title, cup after cup, after cup. When will it all end, please god, when?

151735255327138443?74659

Decided to go to this game as a neutral hoping for a good game. Thought hearts actually played better first half just with nothing in the final 3rd. Celtic scored 3 good goals on the counter then dominated the 2nd half. Scott brown was the best player on the pitch. Lafferty was completely ineffective today but got a good goal after a mistake. Though the game over all was a bit boring and still think supporting either of the old firm is not exciting. Go out and support ur local small club you will get a lot more excitement :)

16 minutes ago, sonicsco said:

Decided to go to this game as a neutral hoping for a good game. Thought hearts actually played better first half just with nothing in the final 3rd. Celtic scored 3 good goals on the counter then dominated the 2nd half. Scott brown was the best player on the pitch. Lafferty was completely ineffective today but got a good goal after a mistake. Though the game over all was a bit boring and still think supporting either of the old firm is not exciting. Go out and support ur local small club you will get a lot more excitement :)

I don't even know where to begin with this post. Let's just say you couldn't be more wrong with assessment.

First half was a joy to watch, played some great stuff and scored some cracking goals. Hopefully this is just the beginning for Kouassi because the boy looks a player.

As has been said already, foot off the gas 2nd half, missed a few chances and Hearts scored the 1 chance they got.

A good night of football despite the fact it was biting cold.

8 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Watching that 3rd goal again is that when cock-rane got injured,levein spouting pish on the radio broony meant it.

Taking the Michael Stewart route I see?  Levein said nothing of the sort, if anything he was saying it's a lesson for Harry in how it's man's game and needs to learn.

6 hours ago, sonicsco said:

This is a whole host of wrong.

20 minutes ago, shootingboots said:

Why did Celtic stop playing at half time? I hate it when teams do that (if I attended the match).

This is pretty wrong too.

Archived