Ayr United vs Sevco

Richey Edwards

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Watched it in Tarbert, refused to change my weekends for that horrendous cup tie. Most Rangers fans in the pub more interested in the rugger. These days  all the locals wear Chelsea and Arsenal strips anyway.
Resisted having a wee dig as the Nancy Glen affair is still raw but it is so tempting.

Wee dig?

8 minutes ago, Tri-TON said:

Those Rangers fans are a horrible lot, they're there for the taking in the next round.

I suspect, "Those Rangers fans" weren't playing today and won't be playing, either, in the next round.  Is there a point you were wanting to make?

2 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I hope you’re not eating yer dinner at the moment folks...

7B7EB965-3576-4333-B225-ADAA6A1C066D.thumb.jpeg.8ba005fd26c97bd9235d87bba1f05e71.jpeg

Either the dye in his wifebeater ran or his skin is actually True Blue. AKA frostbite.

Stupid c**t.

24 minutes ago, ayrshire_nomad said:

Wee dig?

Yes, as in before 2012 a Rangers strip was standard issue night out attire in the village, now its nowhere to be seen, only the aforementioned Arsenal and Chelsea strips. There are also Rangers fans in the village that now claim a lifelong love of Everton. I don't remember that during the last twenty years. Worthy of a slagging I think.

30 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

I hope you’re not eating yer dinner at the moment folks...

7B7EB965-3576-4333-B225-ADAA6A1C066D.thumb.jpeg.8ba005fd26c97bd9235d87bba1f05e71.jpeg

Just oozing class is that man.

Truly a gentleman who can rightly and proudly call himself 'One of the People'. Even if you hadn't seen the game and the colour and badges of those around him were blotted out, you could look at this man and just know what he is and which club he follows. :)

5 minutes ago, MJC said:

Just oozing class is that man.

Truly a gentleman who can rightly and proudly call himself 'One of the People'. Even if you hadn't seen the game and the colour and badges of those around him were blotted out, you could look at this man and just know what he is and which club he follows. :)

Indeed, a staunch paunch :angel

9 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Indeed, a staunch paunch :angel

Exactly!

That and the bling and tattoos. The only thing he lacks is a bald napper.

You only need look at this person to know what he is.

:)

I was disappointed with the draw as I was hoping we would get drawn against a bigger team than Sevco but hey-ho. Romance of the cup and all that.

Guess it’s lucky, you didn’t draw a ‘Big Team’ in the end, you might have been hammered.[emoji47]

Seems like the Sevco fans in attendance at the game really got the P+B seethers out in force today.

In this game of the no-cuppers there was never really going to be a winner. Ayr wouldn’t do anything in the competition and for the away fans their old club died so they are fucked regardless.

#TB4

25 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Purple Tincardine still in denial then. Your mob are absolute diddies as well and will be for the foreseeable.

Steady, now.  it was 1-6 going on double figures.  That you and your fellow diddies get in a rage on every Secvco thread can't be put down to me.

Seems like the Sevco fans in attendance at the game really got the P+B seethers out in force today.

In this game of the no-cuppers there was never really going to be a winner. Ayr wouldn’t do anything in the competition and for the away fans their old club died so they are fucked regardless.

#TB4

And 20 pages of bitter anti-Rangers seethe won’t change that. The hopeful and hopeless will just have to wait another day.

Very enjoyable first half. Fell to bits in the second. Lack of defensive cover in midfield coupled with a piss poor defence cost us big time. Rangers surprised me, Murty seems to be building a decent team. 2 or 3 additional quality players and they could start challenging Celtic.

Aye we didn't half shit the bed in the second half.

I thought geggan brought some composure to the defence in the first half. But big ruddy is definitely no improvement on Hart. Staying on his line when crosses were in the six yard box all day long.

We had some neat interplay going forward but rangers could comfortably have scored ten today. The rangers defence were physically very strong and strolled through the entire game.

Count the cash, lick our wounds, and go again. Hopefully we get the other lads back soon because that team today will struggle to reach the playoff final.

Archived