Phrases that scream a***hole

31 minutes ago, Unleash The Nade said:

There’s a guy at my gym , I know vaguely well and anyone we know in common , he always refers to as “legends” , even if he hardly knows them.

The guy in question is a class one arsehole so confirms my theory 

"bro"

5 hours ago, Dee Man said:

There's a guy in my work that everyone hates, mostly because he doesn't give a f**k. I think I'm the only person who thinks he's alright and it's for the exact same reason. 

4 hours ago, throbber said:

Good for you. There’s nothing worse than cliquey behaviour, especially in the work place.

If I give you the example of what I was thinking when I wrote that.... Theres a guy at my work, sort of high up manager but not in my "line of reporting" although he does sometimes get involved in my work. When he gets involved with me, because I am not one of his minions, he is very helpful and doesn't say much out of turn. However, he is widely known as a bully and I have personally witnessed him treating folk under him like utter shite. Despite this, a lot of folk trot out the "yeah but hes helped me before/been ok with me" type patter. Aye he's helped me before too, but he's still demonstrably a horrible c**t. 

3 hours ago, NJ2 said:

People who say “was like” instead of “said”.
“I was like...and he was like...and then I was like...”. Really infuriates me.
“Goals” as well. Ie “couple goals” or “friend goals”. f**k off, I think you’re an utter roaster, why would I want my relationships or friendships to be to be like yours.

I don't know what they mean, but they do really annoy me.

4 hours ago, NJ2 said:

People who say “was like” instead of “said”.
“I was like...and he was like...and then I was like...”. Really infuriates me.
“Goals” as well. Ie “couple goals” or “friend goals”. f**k off, I think you’re an utter roaster, why would I want my relationships or friendships to be to be like yours.

There are numerous people in my work who send out team emails to the whole office and always put “would of” or “should of” instead of “would/should have”. Makes me want to go and give them a proper slap.

Legend was another term I was certain people had stopped using years ago but there was a time when every time I heard someone use it I died a little inside. I have even heard the phrase “Legendary banter” being used on a number of occasions as well.

Only way to make it worse is those witty hilarious b*****ds that don't say Legend....

They split the word and say

What a Leg End