Killie vs Hibs

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hibs were fortunate to escape with a point yesterday, typical play from Hibs, go 2 up, miss at least one glorious chance to make it 3-0 to virtually seal the game and then let Killie back into it whilst losing all semblance of shape and game plan.
Same scenario at Easter Rd against Motherwell last November, 2 goal lead squandered to a rampant (ooerr[emoji45]) Louis Moult.
Fuxake........[emoji45][emoji45][emoji45]
As for the Lennon incident, absolutely no need for his petulant behaviour. He played inScotland for long enough to know about the general poor quality of the officials, he should be fucking concentrating on the team, not on a jerkoff like Clancy.
Grrrrrrr.........

38 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Hibs were fortunate to escape with a point yesterday, typical play from Hibs, go 2 up, miss at least one glorious chance to make it 3-0 to virtually seal the game and then let Killie back into it whilst losing all semblance of shape and game plan.
Same scenario at Easter Rd against Motherwell last November, 2 goal lead squandered to a rampant (ooerremoji45.png) Louis Moult.
Fuxake........emoji45.pngemoji45.pngemoji45.png
As for the Lennon incident, absolutely no need for his petulant behaviour. He played inScotland for long enough to know about the general poor quality of the officials, he should be fucking concentrating on the team, not on a jerkoff like Clancy.
Grrrrrrr.........

You can’t be a Hibs supporter .....far too measured 

Jordan Jones feels Killie displayed a never-say-die attitude during their 2-2 draw with Hibernian.

The Northern Ireland international was a constant thorn in the visitors' side, hitting the post before sparking the comeback with a wonder strike after 58 minutes.

Kris Boyd completed the recovery from the penalty spot from a move started by Jones when robbing Efe Ambrose of possession.

While Killie were disappointed to drop two points and miss out on extending our run of consecutive home wins to eight, Jones was pleased with the reaction to early goals from Florian Kamberi and Ryan Porteous.

He said: "It was a sloppy first 15 minutes but the lads have got unbelievable character and we showed it again.

"I hit a strike like that the last time we played against Hibs here and he (goalkeeper Ofir Marciano) kept it out so I was pleased this one went in."

Manager Steve Clarke felt his team were the better side throughout after a shaky opening period.

"At half-time I told them the best team was losing 2-0 and they should go out and do something about it in the second half and I thought they did," he said.

"I think we've shown since I've been at the club that the spirit is good. We can always react to adversity and we've done it before.

"I picked up some snippets from the experts on the TV saying that after half an hour we grew into the game, I disagree with that. If you take out the two incidents at the two goals which were two minute incidents but key incidents, we were always the better team: more aggression, first to the ball, better passing, creating better chances."

I love Neil Lennon. Tells it how it is. Clancy is a clown. Constantly making bad decisions (guessing) not just against Hibs I might add.

Kilmarnock play some good football on a shit surface but the referee let them back into it today. Shambolic performance. When is this country going to do something about the standard of refereeing? 
Why don't you become a referee and show us all how it should be done?

3 hours ago, 2THibs said:

LOL !   Enjoy him while you can. His agent is unashamedly whoring him down south to secure a one way ticket out of that hick town.

Pishy pants Lockie will be your new manager at the start of next season ensuring a return to obscurity for poor Killie.

Is there anything sweeter than tears of rage?

angrykiddownsized (1).gif

The TV mics picked up clear renditions of "we're up to our knees in ****** blood". Expected better from Kilmarnock FC tbh.
It's awful when people revert to lies because they've lost the argument. Pathetic seething mess.

I feel sorry for you.

Just now, killienick said:

It's awful when people revert to lies because they've lost the argument. Pathetic seething mess.

I feel sorry for you.

Those damn microphones telling fibs again. They should mute them like they do at Ibrox.

Those damn microphones telling fibs again. They should mute them like they do at Ibrox.
Prove it. I've been going for 35 years and have never heard anything of the sort except when teams from Edinburgh and Glasgow visit.

Incidentally, as things like this matter so much to fans of teams from Edinburgh and Glasgow, you should know that me and almost everyone I go to the football with are of Irish Catholic origin. However, that kind of thing doesn't matter to Killie fans.

You're obviously not the brightest so I'll expand. The teams from Edinburgh and Glasgow are the ones singing the bigoted songs.

Anyway, Hibs play some of the nicest football in the league and I wish you well for the rest of the season.

18 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

Couldn't quite make it out, but I think it was "Lennon, Lennon, gettaefuck, gettaefuck, gettaefuck".

lennon_gtf.jpg.b1886bbf98d69e42a82567e13e39fed3.jpg

:lol:

Archived