Everyday scummy behaviour

Bairnardo

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
14 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Including unwanted wives?

Is there any other kind?

Ones that are breathingly challenged?

1 minute ago, heedthebaa said:

I wish mines would f**k off to work and stop milking this ‘can’t even get off the drive’ pish with this snow 

This.  Except mine doesn't work but I still wish she would f**k off and stop nipping my bonce.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ones that are breathingly challenged?

This.  Except mine doesn't work but I still wish she would f**k off and stop nipping my bonce.

On her second day off, unreal, she’s demanding breakfast, lunch, even had me ironing yesterday, 3 hrs that would have taken her an hour

People who are incapable of using bins correctly.

Living in the city centre I've seen black bags left beside the big kerbside bins because it is full.  You walk 30 seconds down the street and there is another bin that has plenty of room.  Even better once the seagulls have had a go at the bags and rubbish is covering the pavement.  

Folk who chuck their general rubbish into the big recycling bins annoys me too.  We also have recycling bins at work  and the amount of folk who chuck wrappers and the like into the one for food waste grates me a bit too.  

On 2/24/2018 at 21:16, heedthebaa said:

c***s who overtake you then sit in front of you

Koreans do this when they walk. If two paths are coming together, or if they are joining a main pavement they will speed up and often even run to get just in front of you in the stream of pedestrian traffic. Then walk slowly anyway.

One of my mates recently commented that "It doesn't matter how slowly Koreans want to walk, they still want to be walking that slowly in front of you".

This country needs a good war.

4 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

We also have recycling bins at work  and the amount of folk who chuck wrappers and the like into the one for food waste grates me a bit too.  

Makes it harder to salvage the uneaten food?

17 minutes ago, Scosha said:

People who were in the local shop today panic buying anything they could get in case they are snowed in for the next 2 years. Some woman taking the 3 remaining bread loafs with her that will no doubt get tossed in the bin at the weekend. Arsehole. 

We were talking about panic buying at work yesterday (after we ripped a lassie who was genuinely worried she would have to do it). Why do folk always talk about bread and milk in such a situation? In an actual serious situation bread and milk would be shite things to get as they go off so quickly. Plus who eats that much bread that they need to stock up on so much of it?!

People who were in the local shop today panic buying anything they could get in case they are snowed in for the next 2 years. Some woman taking the 3 remaining bread loafs with her that will no doubt get tossed in the bin at the weekend. Arsehole. 

Went to my local corner shop earlier. The bit had been cleaned out. All that was left were brillo pads and pineappleade.

People who panic buy groceries are utter morons who watch too many news reports about the snow. I've always said they should put a cap on the amount of milk, bread etc. you should be able to buy at the supermarket. For example no more than two loafs or two big bottles of milk.