Everyday scummy behaviour

Bairnardo

Had to get the bus to work today and the number 44 in Lincoln is like a mobile Jeremy Kyle show.

Some lassie with a baby in a pushchair was shouting and swearing down the phone (presumably at one of the potential fathers) that she had no fucking money, no fucking nappies and that the baby had shat itself.

Shouting only ended when her call was curtailed. 'Aww f**k, I've ran out of credit.' 

15 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Had to get the bus to work today and the number 44 in Lincoln is like a mobile Jeremy Kyle show.

Some lassie with a baby in a pushchair was shouting and swearing down the phone (presumably at one of the potential fathers) that she had no fucking money, no fucking nappies and that the baby had shat itself.

Shouting only ended when her call was curtailed. 'Aww f**k, I've ran out of credit.' 

Buy a fucking car, or are ye happy to be on the subs?

11 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Never had to get the bus yesterday, hopefully won't have to get the bus to work tomorrow. All depends what time the garage ring me.

Got it yet? Take your time.

10 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Never had to get the bus yesterday, hopefully won't have to get the bus to work tomorrow. All depends what time the garage ring me.

Got it yet? Take your time.

Aye. Got it.

12 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
14 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
Including unwanted wives?

Is there any other kind?

Ones that are breathingly challenged?

1 minute ago, heedthebaa said:

I wish mines would f**k off to work and stop milking this ‘can’t even get off the drive’ pish with this snow 

This.  Except mine doesn't work but I still wish she would f**k off and stop nipping my bonce.

2 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ones that are breathingly challenged?

This.  Except mine doesn't work but I still wish she would f**k off and stop nipping my bonce.

On her second day off, unreal, she’s demanding breakfast, lunch, even had me ironing yesterday, 3 hrs that would have taken her an hour

People who are incapable of using bins correctly.

Living in the city centre I've seen black bags left beside the big kerbside bins because it is full.  You walk 30 seconds down the street and there is another bin that has plenty of room.  Even better once the seagulls have had a go at the bags and rubbish is covering the pavement.  

Folk who chuck their general rubbish into the big recycling bins annoys me too.  We also have recycling bins at work  and the amount of folk who chuck wrappers and the like into the one for food waste grates me a bit too.