Peterhead v Clyde

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, peternapper said:

Think if you feel its cold just now you may need some more clothes before tonight.

There’s 2 options... layers or alcohol. 

I’ll either be dressed like the Michelin man or a drunken weegie thinking Clyde are the best team on the planet. 5 hours or so to go i would bet on it being the latter!

Anyway, back to the football. 2-1 Clyde. 

There’s 2 options... layers or alcohol. 
I’ll either be dressed like the Michelin man or a drunken weegie thinking Clyde are the best team on the planet. 5 hours or so to go i would bet on it being the latter!
Anyway, back to the football. 2-1 Clyde. 

Could be both.
Agree with score.

A right tidy wee social club Peterhead have up here! Went to get money out and the other 2 guys got a stadium tour while I was away, gutted [emoji20]

Their social clubs is fantastic. Opens at half time as well.

Reports of this game's demise are exaggerated. The snow's mild and melting on contact with the pitch. Never known a match to be postponed for it being a bit nippy.

That's what you've got these days but. Folk think it's aw aboot closing space. Thank god Kevin Nicoll didn't get the memo.

Doubt the game will be postponed , snow is off again but bitterly cold ..Its more the journey back down the road for Clyde and their fans that might be a problem , radio Scotland now saying heavy snow in Dundee and Perth ..Dundee Utd game off , but ok at St.Johnstone so far..

Doubt the game will be postponed , snow is off again but bitterly cold ..Its more the journey back down the road for Clyde and their fans that might be a problem , radio Scotland now saying heavy snow in Dundee and Perth ..Dundee Utd game off , but ok at St.Johnstone so far..

Exactly it's madness the reports around Dundee are horrendous

Grant in for Lamont. Goalies swapped too. Otherwise unchanged. I just dimly see the logic in that: the back-four needs more protection if it's going to keep its usual - stupid - form. On the other hand, you're losing a lot of pace and legs in Lamont - a full-time player - in a game where you want all of that on-tap. Particularly these midweeks ones.

Aye, well. We'll see what happens.

Archived