The Best from the West vs Celtic. 11th March

My point isn't that the elbow shouldn't have been a red, it's that the cynical ones should be too.

I got your point. It’d be a complete cultural shift to start giving out reds for someone bringing down an opponent to stop a dangerous attack.

• Replies 886
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Andy Walker is an absolute tit. That's a red card all day long.

Other than the last 10 mins of the first half we have been fantastic today. We are playing as well as we can and Celtic aren't at the races yet it's still 2-2.

Massive opportunity now they are a man down but I won't be getting too excited if we win this.

1 minute ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Your point is terrible.

Collum is having a good game. Although the McGregor penalty claim was very similar to the one he gave to Killie during the week.

Outside the box and advantage played?

1 minute ago, Jim McLean's Ghost said:

Your point is terrible.

Collum is having a good game. Although the McGregor penalty claim was very similar to the one he gave to Killie during the week.

Why?

Is it right that a player should be allowed to just ignore the ball and kick an opponent just to stop them attacking?

6 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Wow, a linesman actually getting involved. They are usually spineless flag waving c***s.

Plenty of them in the stands, tbf...

Why?
Is it right that a player should be allowed to just ignore the ball and kick an opponent just to stop them attacking?

No. That’s why it’s usually penalised with a yellow card.

Archived