Airdrie Vs. Raith Rovers

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No idea about the performance, but that's 3 points I wasn't expecting. Won't make any odds to the title race but important that we pick up some momentum for the play offs.

Airdrie were shite and scored 1 goal, Raith were shite and scored 2.

Poor Airdrie performance. Didn’t compete at all in the 1st half. Had 2 decent attacking moves in the 2nd and scored from 1.

Surprised Raith started coasting after the 2nd goal. They looked ready to score at least a couple more at that point.

Referee was a card-happy dick but can’t fault Brown’s 2nd yellow.

Raith no 10 is a handful but is a poor excuse for a human being at the same time.

7 minutes ago, stuartcraig said:

Poor Airdrie performance. Didn’t compete at all in the 1st half. Had 2 decent attacking moves in the 2nd and scored from 1.

Surprised Raith started coasting after the 2nd goal. They looked ready to score at least a couple more at that point.

Referee was a card-happy dick but can’t fault Brown’s 2nd yellow.

Raith no 10 is a handful but is a poor excuse for a human being at the same time.

When you say Brown’s second yellow I assume you mean Watt. Brown was resting up in the dugout from his efforts at the time!

A very good result for you guys. This ain't over!

Raith going to Airdrie and winning proves that this league is far from over. Excellent result.

League is finished. We need to win all 6 remaining games this season and hope that Ayr drop points in 2 of their remaining 5.

Too much needed.

League is finished. We need to win all 6 remaining games this season and hope that Ayr drop points in 2 of their remaining 5.

Too much needed.

I can definitely see Ayr only winning 3 of our 5. Had hoped Rovers would drop points today.

Archived