Martin Canning's Hamilton FC vs Sir Steve Clarke's Kilmarnock FC

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disgusting performance however it isn't over.

Today was a bonus match for us.

We lost it.

Now I'm making this call right now but we are STAYING A LADBROKES PREMIERSHIP SIDE FOR 2018/2019.

34 - #LambieDerby (Partick Thistle) Easily a winnable game as Partick are the worst side I have seen this season.

35 - Ross County I'd say this will be the most difficult game the Split dishes to us. However as we have proven, we can also win this.

36 - Dundee Routine win against the shite TV pundit.

37 - St Johnstone Possibly on holiday at this point and an easy game to capitalise on. Split was very kind to us. 

38 - Motherwell Will be preparing for the Scottish Cup final, very likely to be a reserve side playing this one.

No need for the shouts of doom. If we do not stay up I would be amazed. 

13 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

I thought want dealt with Jones quite well tbf. Sarris is still fucking shite though. Hamilton's wee young team section are also incredibly gimpy

Less of that. You'll upset Bateman and his wee pals. 

14 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Disgusting performance however it isn't over.

Today was a bonus match for us.

We lost it.

Now I'm making this call right now but we are STAYING A LADBROKES PREMIERSHIP SIDE FOR 2018/2019.

34 - #LambieDerby (Partick Thistle) Easily a winnable game as Partick are the worst side I have seen this season.

35 - Ross County I'd say this will be the most difficult game the Split dishes to us. However as we have proven, we can also win this.

36 - Dundee Routine win against the shite TV pundit.

37 - St Johnstone Possibly on holiday at this point and an easy game to capitalise on. Split was very kind to us. 

38 - Motherwell Will be preparing for the Scottish Cup final, very likely to be a reserve side playing this one.

No need for the shouts of doom. If we do not stay up I would be amazed. 

Bookmark'd this pish. Thank you.

Pot kettle black is pretty apt here.

IRONY ALERT.

Why do you never quote any of my ‘homophobic’ remarks lads? I will explain why, there aren’t any. Please desist.

I can honestly see Hamilton in the play off games again and your luck has got to run out sometime.

10 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Are any of the Hamilton fans going to explain the guy who does the stadium PA or are we just pretending he knows what he’s doing?

Played some banging tunes last time we were there tbf. He did seem like he was on crack though.

10 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Are any of the Hamilton fans going to explain the guy who does the stadium PA or are we just pretending he knows what he’s doing?

Don't worry, we all know & think he's a fucking embarrassment too. 

11 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

1 in 5 times you get a genuinely funny moment. 

4 in 5 times you get a genuinely cringe moment.

14 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Drunk old man dragged out the nearby auld mans boozer and promised a few halves for a 2 hour shift

The cringe doesn't bother me. What does annoy me is that he still doesn't know any of the players (he's been doing it for more than a year) and can't see anything. He actually works at NDP so that answers the question of where the f**k they found him. 

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

The cringe doesn't bother me. What does annoy me is that he still doesn't know any of the players (he's been doing it for more than a year) and can't see anything. He actually works at NDP so that answers the question of where the f**k they found him. 

Does anybody remember the names of the Hamilton players?

Archived