Ross County v's Motherwell

Taken in isolation, that's a good result against the best team in the bottom six. So, despite being bottom after today's round of games, I'm not overly bothered  (we could have been 7 points from safety).

The next 2 games are massive. A win next week puts us above Accies. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Taken in isolation, that's a good result against the best team in the bottom six. So, despite being bottom after today's round of games, I'm not overly bothered  (we could have been 7 points from safety).
The next 2 games are massive. A win next week puts us above Accies. 
Would fucking pish myself if that happened!!

Just now, Gianfranco said:

Is that Trevor broken out clean sheet record? If so he won’t have had an easier one as county offered nothing going forward.

Could and probably should have won.

Nah, that's him on 17. Randolph's record is 19.

52 minutes ago, Casagolda said:

CLEAN SHEETS MEAN NO DEFEATS.

That’s 18 now for the season in total- good thing our defence is solid cause our attack is shocking. Now failed to score in 6 of our last 8 league games.

:lol:

Thanks f**k for Carson and the defence. That's an outstanding record considering the shitshow we were watching last season.

Failed to score in 6 of our last 8 league games. Either Ciftci or Tanner (or both) have been missing from the starting line up  in our last 6 league games (and we've failed to score in 5 of those). I'll level with you  lads...I think there might be a connection there.

giphy.gif

Bold shout...I know.

Putting a positive spin on things, because why not? It's sunny, these post-split games should 100% be about Robinson learning about his squad (and ideally not losing). You'd think that sort of record is confirming what he already knows, that we need to add some "quality" up front.

Truth be told I was half expecting us to lose today, our away record this season has been mince. In light of St Johnstone losing then a point and a clean sheet? I'll take it tbh.

1 minute ago, Casagolda said:

Andy Rose has apparently broken his collarbone.

Not gonna lie, know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I think that’s a big blow ahead of the final. 

At least it was picked up during an actual match rather than training.

I agree though, that's a boot in the baws with a view to the final.

1 hour ago, Casagolda said:

Andy Rose has apparently broken his collarbone.

Not gonna lie, know he’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I think that’s a big blow ahead of the final. 

Nightmare. Some season for injuries.....

Only highlight was Muir giving a clear aerial handball my Main (I think) as a free kick to Motherwell, then slowly changing his mind to a give it correctly. Awful referee needs punted ASAP. An utterly dull game of football.

30 minutes ago, Swello said:

Nightmare. Some season for injuries.....

Off the top of my head we've had all the below out for several weeks with the following:

Hammell, Cadden, Moult, Frear - all hamstrings
Carson - shoulder
Hartley - foot x2
Plummer - broken leg
Bowman - fractured eye socket
Tanner - patella tendon
Rose - cracked kneecap + broken collarbone
Ciftci - ankle
Newell - fractured cheekbone

Quite the list.

As an aside, pleased to see James Scott made his debut even if it was only an injury time appearance.

Archived