St Johnstone vs Partick Thistle 28/04/2018

Maclean and Doolan both to score in a 1-1 draw, assuring Saints of not finishing below Thistle. Which, let's be honest, is all we've ever really wanted.

Lloking forward to seeing some our younger players getting game time. And a Macmillan cameo from the bench. Word up.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

It seems impossible to me there are people out there that have never used Twitter. I assume they must all be 35+

I often get the impression that I am the only one that uses it and the rest of the 'people' are bots.

After their greeting about us and our style of play last season I’d love it if we helped consign these whining weegies to a possible relegation. I’d prefer Kilmarnock to be relegated but Thistle will do next. Better if we take an early lead and keep it in the corner for 87 minutes.

1 hour ago, andrewh said:

After their greeting about us and our style of play last season I’d love it if we helped consign these whining weegies to a possible relegation. I’d prefer Kilmarnock to be relegated but Thistle will do next. Better if we take an early lead and keep it in the corner for 87 minutes.

Your team are Shite. Your fans are worse. Most boring team and support in the league by far. Hamilton’s wee neds are at least funny to watch. 

1 hour ago, Thistle4eva said:

Your team are Shite. Your fans are worse. Most boring team and support in the league by far. Hamilton’s wee neds are at least funny to watch. 

You  must find it humiliating to support a team that is ten points behind Shite..Shitier than Shite :lol:

8 hours ago, Lang Toon Saintee said:

a team that is ten points behind Shite

That's pretty bad :o 

I can't even think how bad shite - 10 must be.....? 

Steven Anderson making his 250th top flight appearance tomorrow. Edging towards 450 games in total. 

Feel likes overdue a goal, so I hope we stick him up front and just shell balls at him until he scuffs one in. 

20 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Steven Anderson making his 250th top flight appearance tomorrow. Edging towards 450 games in total. 

Feel likes overdue a goal, so I hope we stick him up front and just shell balls at him until he scuffs one in. 

Or a David Luiz type free kick from 25 yards out that he (I think anyway) occasionally fancies himself at;)

Imagine we'll go with the back three tomorrow? Don't think we've used it against Thistle before and we need to try something different against them, although not losing an early goal would be as good a tactic as anything.

No McCann, McClean or Robertson as the U20s beat Celtic yesterday, so much the same squad as last week? Not much scope for changing the starting eleven, really just Wotherspoon maybe coming in? Wouldn't be against Liam Gordon playing either. Suppose the boat has sailed for Watson.

Archived