The Clyde FC 2018-19 Thread

On 16/04/2019 at 20:23, PELE said:

Just as I was typing on the Cowden page about the possibility of Clyde maybe coming to Central Park in the final league game with a chance of winning the title, up pops an advert at the top of the screen and I could only see the lower part of the advert. Don't know what it was for, but all I could see were the words "...will go down to the wire".

Will it be third time lucky for DL next week at Central Park? He won two promotions with us, but not the title. Or, will we spoil any potential party?

Edited by PELE

14 minutes ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Think we should go all out to try to win by five next week. Death or glory. Can't see Peterhead losing but they could draw. Maybe. If we won by five we would pip them on goal difference (if I've worked it out correctly). 

If they draw 0-0, 1-1, 2-2 or 3-3, a 5-0 will over us will see you as Champions.

I think you are more likely to be Champions if QP win.

Edited by PELE

Peaso! What a guy!

Saved us from finishing bottom and potential relegation to the Lowland league with his goals and signings when he took charge. Now he keeps our championship hopes going with a stoppage time equaliser!

It's going to be nervy next week , I think Peterhead' s heads are gone , seconds from being champions that is a total mindfuck right there, can they recover ? Great credit to Clyde for keeping the pressure on. Trying to contain myself at the possibility of actually winning this league now.

Preferred midfield trio next week now that Rankin is out? Currently thinking McStay Grant and Lamont. Nicol on to steady the ship. Would start Syvertsen Up top to allow Lamont into the middle

Subject to change tho the more I think about it