The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Trouten has obviously signed for them but he’s never proven himself in the Championship. He’ll score a few goals from the spot but I can see him being a bit of a let down tbh.

Stewart, Parry and Kirkpatrick could probably cope but there’s not many others in that team that I’d be too worried about.

Suspect some of them may move to bigger teams

McCall away on holiday perhaps? The guy deserves a break if so. Must be tough for football managers, very few windows for time off.

Think Graham Miller is away as well. Can’t be announcing signings without his “imminent” tweets.

Hopefully we have done and are doing lots behind the scenes  as regards new contracts for our existing players and and also attempting to attract new players.

Let's be honest, one of the main "excuses" from past visits to the Championship were that we were a couple of weeks behind everyone else due to the play offs and the fact that we didn't know which league we'd be in etc hindered us terribly.

No excuses on that front this year............

He said in his interview he'll be talking time off later, around when pre season starts I think. Hopefully the club are holding back a signing blitz to tie in with the season tickets going on sale. Although the only one folk will be interested in is Shanks.

27 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

He said in his interview he'll be talking time off later, around when pre season starts I think. Hopefully the club are holding back a signing blitz to tie in with the season tickets going on sale. Although the only one folk will be interested in is Shanks.

Don't agree with this,. I. for one will be absolutely buzzing if the likes of Moore, McDaid and Rose all re-sign.

Don't agree with this,. I. for one will be absolutely buzzing if the likes of Moore, McDaid and Rose all re-sign.

There's undoubtedly more interest as a whole from the fans in getting him signed again , above the others at the moment. Being the star player it's only natural.

McCall was asked in the interview last week if he would be having a holiday and think he said he's going away with his son at the end of May.

Will want a lot of stuff tied up before he goes away anywhere.

When do the season tickets go on sale?

When do the season tickets go on sale?
Good question, Graeme Miller might have said in the interview a couple of months ago but not sure.

No doubt there's some sort of 'issue', probably be printing problems or something.

Good question, Graeme Miller might have said in the interview a couple of months ago but not sure.

No doubt there's some sort of 'issue', probably be printing problems or something.

I thought they were due to go on sale on the last day of the season though. I’m guessing they held back on them due after the Alloa game but it’s been a couple of weeks now.

How much was a ticket in the Championship this season, and how much do you think prices will go up.. Must be 2 or 3 quid at least.

Listening to McCall yesterday did I hear right when he said 500 tops had been sold since going on sale. Seems like a lot.

On a side note Man City beat Southampton 1-0 yesterday taking their goal tally to 123.
However they fell a goal short of the Super who have scored 124 domestic goals this season and are Britain’s highest scoring team.

Not too shabby.

How much was a ticket in the Championship this season, and how much do you think prices will go up.. Must be 2 or 3 quid at least.

Listening to McCall yesterday did I hear right when he said 500 tops had been sold since going on sale. Seems like a lot.

Think they only had some kids sizes left after the first day.

Just now, rb123! said:

Did the ticket prices not stay the same for last season after we'd got relegated from the championship.

Pretty sure folk were going mental at that or have I dreamt that emoji23.png

Some were but I think there was more of an acceptance because of the switch to FT. It wasn't as bad as the Killie ticket fiasco anyway.