The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 minute ago, pandarilla said:
27 minutes ago, rb123! said:
That seems bloody legit, tried about 15 year ago or whenever it was and got told to gtf. Went up the road to the circus instead and destroyed them.

15 year? Double that.

Aye realised that after i posted it, maths not my strong point.

1 minute ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Lithgow scored to put Lavvy in the premiership playoffs final, jeezo

Mixed feelings. Don’t like Utd but would rather not have them in the Championship. Although it matters not the result from that semi final as neither will get past Partick. 

34 minutes ago, rb123! said:
39 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:
5af5f99b9b875_Screenshot-2018-5-11TweetCeltic100onTwitterBusinessmanDavidMurrayhasmadeathirdbidtotakeoverAyrUtdHehas....png.55670349be653f987ef7f8dadda0b411.png

That seems bloody legit, tried about 15 year ago or whenever it was and got told to gtf. Went up the road to the circus instead and destroyed them.

Remember when people used to mock Ayr United for knocking him back?

Get it right fucking up them.

I think people still mock us .if we did have the luxury of Murray's million's .we would have probably had a new stadium,became a force in premiership,played in Europe,and maybe won the Scottish .then went bust and came back and would probably be in the same position as we are now .[emoji23]

1 hour ago, Calayrdonia said:

Am I the only one who thinks that Doc’s challenge was brilliant, takes the ball and was never a red card?

Remember being incensed at the time at the game. 

@ayrmad

14 minutes ago, Calayrdonia said:

Mixed feelings. Don’t like Utd but would rather not have them in the Championship. Although it matters not the result from that semi final as neither will get past Partick. 

Don't know who's i'd rather come up out of Dumbarton and Alloa.

7 minutes ago, 1nickydevlin said:

I think people still mock us .if we did have the luxury of Murray's million's .we would have probably had a new stadium,became a force in premiership,played in Europe,and maybe won the Scottish .then went bust and came back and would probably be in the same position as we are now .emoji23.png

Maybe we would have signed Filip Sebo as well.

21 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

You are following the wrong people on twitter

I don't actually have any social media accounts, so no following anybody. Although the downside is I'm not able to block Ally on the SRE FB.

2 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

I forgot what it was like having Farid El Alagui up front thanks to Shankers and Moorey. 

Had Jamie Thomas, Kevin Nisbet, Farid El Alagui and Andy O’Connell. All total dug meat. 

26 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I’m genuinely not bothered either way. Probably slightly prefer Alloa but out of the 4 teams in the PO’s I just wanted Raith not to win so I’m content enough. 

6 minutes ago, UpInTheAyr said:

I don't actually have any social media accounts, so no following anybody. Although the downside is I'm not able to block Ally on the SRE FB.

Why not, I'm on Facebook and not the SRE?

31 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Dumbarton, they managed to finish 9th with less points than our 10th the year before and seem to be hitting off the park issues now, along with Morton.  There's good chance there this year. 

2 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

Andy O'Connell was actually a really good player. We could do with signing him to replace Shankland.

I think he was unfairly treated, as much as you are joking.  He wasn't really given a real chance....