The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Willo Flood to leave Dundee United, hope we don't end up with that donkey.
Played under McCall before though and fits his category of signing his yearly experienced player.
33 so probably looking to get into coaching aswell which could happen here.
Hope he doesn't sign though, was an absolute passenger for Dundee United in the play-off.

Heard he was off to the Mighty Mo

Brilliant news, Didn't see that coming. Thought it would of been one of those ones that dragged on all summer. Delighted Shanks has committed and cant wait to see him tear the championship to bits.

Had Doc on my release list but there's no doubt if we can get him fit he's easily championship level. Fingers crossed on that one.

Still waiting to hear news on the following:

Hart, Ferguson, Rose, Kerr, Adams, McDaid, Crawford,  Moore. Think it's crucial we get Rose, Crawford, McDaid and Moore signed up.

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

Brilliant news, Didn't see that coming. Thought it would of been one of those ones that dragged on all summer. Delighted Shanks has committed and cant wait to see him tear the championship to bits.

Had Doc on my release list but there's no doubt if we can get him fit he's easily championship level. Fingers crossed on that one.

Still waiting to hear news on the following:

Hart, Ferguson, Rose, Kerr, Adams, McDaid, Crawford,  Moore. Think it's crucial we get Rose, Crawford, McDaid and Moore signed up.

The jury's out on Kerr, Adams and Ferguson IMO.

1 minute ago, rb123! said:

From past experience we'll need an Adams type player in the squad, too many times in recent seasons we've had to play an entire midfield of non-combatants, it doesn't work.

4 minutes ago, rb123! said:

I'd probably keep Kerr as back up. Ferguson is young and may develop. If Hart is happy enough to be back-up then I'd probably give him another contract,

Not overly fussed if they go though.

Heard a rumour Greg Fleming was coming back, Personally hope it doesn't happen. There's no doubt he is a good shot stopper and his penalty record speaks for itself but he gave me the fear at crossballs. I still wake up in cold sweats thinking of that 4-4 game at Somerset v Dumbarton.

Edited by ayrunitedfw

Heard a rumour Greg Fleming was coming back, Personally hope it doesn't happen. There's no doubt he is a good shot stopper and his penalty record speaks for itself but he gave me the fear at crossballs. I still wake up in cold sweets thinking of that 4-4 game at Somerset v Dumbarton.

Love the guy to bits but we should be looking at better.

Tbf that Dumbarton game was the only bad game I remember him having in two years which isn’t bad.

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Heard a rumour Greg Fleming was coming back, Personally hope it doesn't happen. There's no doubt he is a good shot stopper and his penalty record speaks for itself but he gave me the fear at crossballs. I still wake up in cold sweets thinking of that 4-4 game at Somerset v Dumbarton.

You must have been under the bed quite a few times this season.

Can't believe Peterhead never got promoted from that after the amount of money they must have spent on top quality league 1 players.

Because Jim McInally is rubbish manager.

Managed to relegate that lot with one of the best goal scorers in the lower leagues in his team.

Can we not just stick to our own team for the day, I literally no interest in other clubs or their goings on, I support Sunderland to make sure I get an annual dose of misery from somewhere.