The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, callum-ayr said:

Since the “imminent” announcement, I’ve played a round of golf, came home and made lunch, cut the front and back grass and done washing. Surely the need a new word, or maybe just announce the signing?

Since we're all doing nothing else, what did you have for lunch?

1 minute ago, Honest_Ally said:

Hoping it's McCrorie,  Harvie , Mvoto and Murdoch. All our business done in one day and we can relax.

Expecting it will be Ferguson resigning.

Glad somebody else is on the Jean-Yves Mvoto train.

Neck and neck with Callum at the top of the Luncheon Premiership. I'm bringing up the rear with a Tesco sandwich and a packet of Squares, nae juice. 

Pitiful attempt I’m afraid.

I’m reserving judgment on Callum until he reveals what sauce he puts on his rolls.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

I’m reserving judgment on Callum until he reveals what sauce he puts on his rolls.

When I'm having rolls and slice I have brown sauce on one and tomato on the other.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Sauce? Fucking sauce?? Plenty of lurpack butter is all that a good bacon roll requires.

Well I've been out and hoovered the car and expected to return to a new signing. Yet here we are still waiting... Greame Miller will be a wanted man here if he's jumped the gun and the deal has gone tits up.

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Moving on from bacon rolls and signings, who do we want in the Challenge Cup draw?

I’m not to fussed so long as we avoid one of the colt teams.

Given its a midweek game I hope it's a home tie against lower league opposition.