The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

11 hours ago, Honest_Ally said:

I just hope nobody asks for a McDaid.

' I'll have a McDaid please sir' 

Nope. Been a Barber for the past six years, I've yet to hear that one.... 

Maybe birdshit is appealing to some :-/

20180823_231438.jpg

Edited by Roxanne's man
I WANT TO REPRESENT AVON!!.... I said to my career coach.

Always remember an Ayr player having an outrageous ‘hair doo’ and couldn’t remember who. Knew Conway had a few horror colours but wasn’t him, then I found the beauty........take a bow of shame Fergie......

79C3BF23-358C-496E-B8A6-33B3DE5CBDF6.jpeg.8cf2d7d327a1b7a5753defb5647b8f4f.jpeg

Also found this while looking for that pic, interesting read from a couple of seasons back....

https://www.pitchcare.com/news-media/ayr-on-a-shoestring.html

That guy does a fantastic job, the pitch looked like a bowling green for the beginning of the season. 

Edited by Waniche

Let's be honest, in this League, the Shittest Haircut Award isn't coming to Somerset. I'm sure Partick signed Mathius Pogba a short while back.... 

I'm a Barber. I'd literally payout rather than receive payment if someone walked out the shop with a dome like this.... 

20180824_111657.jpg

The strawberry is missing from the Neapolitan Ice cream on his Nugget :-/

Edited by Roxanne's man

Today's result was fantastic. I can already read the statements of 'Ayr could win the league' 

Though, being down to earth, I am not naive enough to believe we could continue this excellence throughout the whole season to win the league. I will firmly state that we are NOT going down. 

Simply magic as an Ayr Fan seeing a result like that. I said at the beginning that I would happily settle for 8th, after today's result, 8th would be the worst they could possibly do. 

Credit to all the Ayr players. It wasn't Dunfermline having an off-day, they were outclassed all over the field. 

Well done Ayr! 

Edited by Roxanne's man

When the fixture list came out I thought what shitty start 3 of the favourites for the league would have been happy to take 2 or 3 points but 7 out of 9 is brilliantly let's keep this momentum going make sure we are well clear of the drop zone then start dreaming of other things

IMG_1535218319.596958.jpg

Thanks to the pars fans who came into the bellrock today and mixed with our crowd was fantastic to mingle and have a laugh not one spot of bother brilliant !! If any other clubs that come to ayr want to visit us in the bellrock then they are welcome also what a number we had of our own fans the bar was absolute jumping fantastic !!!

[emoji777][emoji777][emoji777] QOS AWAY [emoji777][emoji777][emoji777]

THIS COMING SATURDAY !!!

WOOOOW WE ARE A FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH !!! WHAT A START TO THE SEASON [emoji847]

TO BOOK ONTO THE BUS THE PICK UP TIMES ARE AS FOLLOWS

BELLROCK: 11:30

DRONGAN 11:50

[emoji835]️TO BOOK CALL THE BELLROCK ON ‭
01292 470760‬[emoji836]️

£10 FOR EVERYONE UNLESS CHILDREN UNDER 16 WHO ARE WITH A ADULT WILL BE £5 ONLY IF ACCOMPANIED WITH A ADULT THOUGH !!

WE ARE BOOKED INTO A CLUB IN DUMFRIES

[emoji777]DRINK WILL NOT BE TOLERATED ON THE BUS !!!![emoji777]

I would agree that Forrest shouldn't be dropped.

Only changes I would make is Smith to RB, Geggan bench, Harvie at LB and potentially McDaid starts instead of Crawford on the left wing. However, its great to have so many good options.