The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 minutes ago, edinburghhonestman said:

I reckon it's potentially worth a bit more.  If there's a crowd of 45000 at £20 each Ayr would be due £288k on gate receipts alone.  Assuming prize money and TV money is a bit above last season you're looking at more than £350k.

I was being more conservative, 40,000 at around £12.50 x 40%, anything more would be great.

Could only be bothered going to one of the 4 the other year there but I'm well up for this, going there with a genuine chance makes a big change.

Time for more folk to turn up and watch this team.

5 minutes ago, placidcasual said:

Should be ample cash from the tie to keep a hold of Shankland for the season.

Agree, that's before you add in the semi final money as well.  

When we win this thing, is that us straight into the Europa League group stages.

Seriously though, will be a good night under the lights, shouting and screaming for our 'plucky little band of players'.

Underestimate us at your peril, Rangers!!

When we win this thing, is that us straight into the Europa League group stages.
Seriously though, will be a good night under the lights, shouting and screaming for our 'plucky little band of players'.
Underestimate us at your peril, Rangers!!

The winners of the league cup don’t go into Europe unfortunately.

Can't wait to win the league cup, definetly going to happen...

Shankland to score 6 at Ibrox and Stevie G to put in an instant 5 million bid. 

Crawford to put half the rangers side on their arse while the big fermer puts Morelos in his back pocket.

Happy days

4 minutes ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

Imagine moaning about no TV coverage. :lol:

If Rangers stick to their guns about the 800ish away allocation then a lot of Ayr supporters will probably be unable to get tickets...

2 minutes ago, mugen_power said:

If Rangers stick to their guns about the 800ish away allocation then a lot of Ayr supporters will probably be unable to get tickets...

Rangers are required to offer upto 20% of the tickets as far as I can tell, getting a ticket won't be problem and I don't really care about those not wanting to attend, unfortunate for those that can't but heyho them's the breaks.