The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

17 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

I'm sure Lachlan would take great pleasure in slapping you about the pus with all the bills he's paid over the years without the aid of buckets at the turnstiles.

Still, I'm sure that incoherent, permaseething mess of a comeback made sense in your head. 

Just now, virginton said:

Still, I'm sure that incoherent, permaseething mess of a comeback made sense in your head. 

It'll fit in nicely with all the shite in your head.

40 pages since I last logged on two weeks ago. That must make us box office. Or does it just mean the roaster hasn't been banned yet.

If someone can sum up it will be worth a Charles

28 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

40 pages since I last logged on two weeks ago. That must make us box office. Or does it just mean the roaster hasn't been banned yet.

The important bits, we've resigned most the squad. Rab is holding out again. Think that is about it to be honest....Dryhoarse reappeared so no point going back over most of it.  

29 minutes ago, I'm Brian said:

Depends what roaster you mean! It's all got bit SREish in here.

1 minute ago, paulbrucerick said:

Depends what roaster you mean! It's all got bit SREish in here.

Aye but it's only ever temporary in here.

3 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

The important bits, we've resigned most the squad. Rab is holding out again. Think that is about it to be honest....Dryhoarse reappeared so no point going back over most of it.  

Cheers. I kind of guessed that would be the case. Caught McCall on the radio on Saturday saying a few things, but nothing of real substance other than some Aberdeen boy we might be getting and it's going to be a tough rebuilding job this season

2 hours ago, ayrmad said:

I'm sure Lachlan would take great pleasure in slapping you about the pus with all the bills he's paid over the years without the aid of buckets at the turnstiles.

I'd take great pleasure in just slapping him about the puss period (as I'm sure would the majority that read his incessant pish).....................

1 minute ago, WATTOO said:

I'd take great pleasure in just slapping him about the puss period (as I'm sure would the majority that read his incessant pish).....................

Ach, it keeps him from annoying people in the real world.

Reading that Ayr are sending out a bad message to players by not trying to cash in on them at the first opportunity and send them to non-league English football rather than allow the player to stay, further raise his profile and now head for League One/Championship in England.  

Love it when fans of other clubs come in here to tell us what their mewling shithouse club would have done and paint it as the right thing.  

Edited by itzdrk

3 minutes ago, super_carson said:

I’m surprised they managed it...

They went from O to V....

Screenshot_20190607-205731.png

Edited by itzdrk

So, just to recap.

We have signed most, but nobody new.

Someone left the door to Hell open and in walked Dry toast and Viking teet.

One flew over the cuckoo's nest that is the SRE ended up baiting Lachlan into an in depth expose on the finances for last season.

Every other club's fans think they know best on our transfer and contract policy.

Is that about the last 30 pages or so?

Roll on the Betfred Cup!

7 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

So, just to recap.

We have signed most, but nobody new.

Someone left the door to Hell open and in walked Dry toast and Viking teet.

One flew over the cuckoo's nest that is the SRE ended up baiting Lachlan into an in depth expose on the finances for last season.

Every other club's fans think they know best on our transfer and contract policy.

Is that about the last 30 pages or so?

Roll on the Betfred Cup!

Jordan Hart got a 1st class honours degree.