The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Aye you’ll win the Championship wae youth players in your team . Wheres the big name signings ? We must be 6th or 7th choice for half decent players just now . A club with no ambition supported by a gaggle of fans who thrive and celebrate survival . Diabolical .

Aye you’ll win the Championship wae youth players in your team . Wheres the big name signings ? We must be 6th or 7th choice for half decent players just now . A club no ambition with a gaggle of fans who thrive and celebrate survival . Diabolical .

Ok so you’ve clearly not read my post where I explain all this.

Go try again and then we’ll talk.

3 minutes ago, Hawlino said:

Aye you’ll win the Championship wae youth players in your team . Wheres the big name signings ? We must be 6th or 7th choice for half decent players just now . A club with no ambition supported by a gaggle of fans who thrive and celebrate survival . Diabolical .

you will find out that our best players from last season (apart from Moffat) were 23 or younger. 

WTF are you on? Would we love to win the league yes are we likely to no the days of us signings Gary Teals, Andy Walkers, Pat McGinnlys are long gone we are trying to develop young players who may move on for some money and who knows maybe take us up allong the way, the vast majority of our fans at the moment will be happy just to stop yo yoing between the championship and league one it's not reveling in failure it's being realistic.

12 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
18 minutes ago, Hawlino said:
Aberdeens no Motherwell . Ooft emoji23.png
Anyway , what about the other youth players we signed who were honking .
If thats your ambition and think youth players will win us the league your even more clueless than i thought . Wheres our big name signings to push us for automatic promotion . Nae where .

Book the hospitality suite just now and get magic malky to compere our back slapping , high fiving survival party jamboree . When the kids are united on the karaoke as well .

Are you in a hospitality somewhere at the moment on the piss? It's the only explanation for your posts

You got the piss bit right just add *taking the *too it,

Develop young players who we move on for some money . Aye , we’ve a right good history of that eh . I give you Kean and Conway over 15yrs ago for pennies . Lads come on , enough now , my sides are sore laughing here .

10 minutes ago, Hawlino said:

To try and talk some sense into you, yes you can win the league with youth because we did it at League 1 level, if you have a core of younger players at the start of their career with a few experienced pros in there, LIKE WE HAD LAST SEASON AND IN LEAGUE 1, then yes you can have a good go and succeed at challenging for titles.

I'm also not sure what Ayr fans expect us to win the championship next season because i certainly don't, outside shot of the play-offs if one of the big teams f**k up yes, but winning the league, no chance.

Develop young players who we move on for some money . Aye , we’ve a right good history of that eh . I give you Kean and Conway over 15yrs ago for pennies . Lads come on , enough now , my sides are sore laughing here .

That’s the whole point.

McCall said the next step for us is to make money off our younger players because for too long we’ve lost them for nothing.

Jesus I didn’t think you were actually this thick.

1 minute ago, AYRSHIRE_ANGUS said:

Are we the only club in the league not selling season tickets yet? I've always wondered why we do this every single year.

Think it's to do with the electronic turnstiles getting installed. However yes i agree with you they should have been on sale a month ago because with the lack of signings at the moment season tickets aren't going to fly out the door like they did last season. Poor decision making and missed opportunity by the club not to have season tickets on sale, they could have even handed out a token or something to supporters as proof they'd purchased a season ticket which they could then use for when the time came to sort out the online ticket system.

However that would require good thinking and brain cells by the club which quite often is lacking!

2 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

That’s the whole point.

McCall said the next step for us is to make money off our younger players because for too long we’ve lost them for nothing.

Jesus I didn’t think you were actually this thick.

Yeah as far as i can tell the next step in the "Ian McCall vision" or whatever you want to call it for the club is to get us into a competitive and financial position where we can offer guys like Rose, Smith and Shankland etc with the prospect of premiership football and as a result 2/3 year deals, also means if their career takes off then we can get money from them. I mean Livingston have just given Devlin a two year deal with the option of a third so there's no reason why in the next few years we can't be in that position. 

Just needs some fresh vision from the board and investment off the field, which is the two major issues....

Part of the McCall plan I think involves him moving into a director of football type roll and maybe some one like Kerr taking over as manager.

He was asked at the Gaiety who he would want as manager if he moved into a DOF type role and he said either Stewart or Scally.

Also joked that if he was DOF it would be entirely his choice.

Ian McCall vision [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] oh stop boys . Thats good we’re gonna try get money from our youth lads . Hilton to Stranraer this week . How much did we get ?

Hilton was released. AKA wasn’t good enough and told to leave.

Ah right i see . That’ll be just like the last 15yrs bunch of youth players let go . Not 1 penny for any of them , anyway wee Ians vision will change all that .

We’re not going to get money for them if they’re shite though are we?

26 minutes ago, Hawlino said:

Ah right i see . That’ll be just like the last 15yrs bunch of youth players let go . Not 1 penny for any of them , anyway wee Ians vision will change all that .

Conway, Kean, Ferguson

Any chance you could just jump off the cliffs at Dunure. If you're an Ayr fan, I'm a millionaire

30 minutes ago, Hawlino said:

Who is this absolute cockwomble?

Got to be a another Dryhorce alias although this one does seem to have a basic grasp of English.