The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Why not Livi? Premiership club who will pay premiership wages. That's probably Devlin's level.

Yup that’s my thinking.

Regardless of how big a club Livi might be they’re still in the Premiership and which is better than a lower L1 or upper L2 team in England.

He’ll also get more exposure for the Scotland national team which might mean more to him than money.

Edit: Imo Liam Smith is a better all round player.

Liam Smith is a better all round player hahahahaha
Smith is a better player, Devlin is quicker and maybe a bit better going forward but Smith's all-round game is better he's is better defensively and has better distribution if I had to pick one that I thought may get a cap for Scotland I'd pick Smith.

Yup that’s my thinking.

Regardless of how big a club Livi might be they’re still in the Premiership and which is better than a lower L1 or upper L2 team in England.

He’ll also get more exposure for the Scotland national team which might mean more to him than money.

Edit: Imo Liam Smith is a better all round player.
Agreed. Personally think it's a decent move for him and it's good to see him playing up here again.
A lot of our support seem to have a jealously of livi for being at a higher level than ourselves while having lower attendances. They've joined Hamilton in that club.

4 minutes ago, AuAl said:

Agreed. Personally think it's a decent move for him and it's good to see him playing up here again.
A lot of our support seem to have a jealously of livi for being at a higher level than ourselves while having lower attendances. They've joined Hamilton in that club.

Yeah it's pure jealousy. Add Livi to that list along with the two Dundees and whoever else an ex Ayr player signs for.

Smith before Devlin for Scotland hahahahaha in the name of heavens . The banter in here .
He's the current u21 right back let's be honest O'Donnel didn't exactly set the heather on fire tonight who else do we have at RB Callum Patterson who's club manager plays him as a center forward or attacking midfielder, if Smith goes up with Dundee or moves to a premier League in Scotland or a English team in the future there is a very good chance he would get capped and I'm not saying I don't think Devlin can't get a cap I haven't seen him play in two years he may be a far better player now but comparing both of them when I have seen them Smith has the advantage.

Just the mentality of some of our support i’m afraid . Totally shocked and aghast should anyone say anything remotely negative against their wee club . Embarrassing .

Except you’re not saying anything negative as such.

Just posting nonsense that you’d normally find on the SRE page.

Negative and positive auld boy like the majority of our fans . Theres just this wee club mentality cult following we have that have nothing negative to say . That cant be right , thats no healthy and giving the club an easy ride .

If you and your amigos are quite happy wae that then so be it . You keep singing and dancing and making up your daft wee songs and let the real fitba folk moan and give praise when its due .

Enough now , so run along and away and make us up a new ditty for Arbroath away . Theres a good lad .

Negative and positive auld boy like the majority of our fans . Theres just this wee club mentality cult following we have that have nothing negative to say . That cant be right , thats no healthy and giving the club an easy ride .

If you and your amigos are quite happy wae that then so be it . You keep singing and dancing and making up your daft wee songs and let the real fitba folk moan and give praise when its due .

Enough now , so run along and away and make us up a new ditty for Arbroath away . Theres a good lad .
Is that you Tartan Tammy? [emoji42]

Do you offer guidance on how to become one of the "real fitba folk"?

Where did I say I was happy?

You’ve said what you think but it doesn’t make you right. Most of the stuff you’ve said is either incoherent or lazy, regurgitated nonsense with nothing to back it up.

So run along, make your posts readable and think of something to say that actually makes sense. There’s a good lad.

Nickin my banter noo . Get away wae yi [emoji23][emoji23] any hows .

Who wae signing , whits the word on the street ma believers . Any names in the pipeline apart from the Motherwell youth team ?