Contracted for this season and next is;

Jordan Houston
Aaron Muirhead
Paddy Reading
Andy Murdoch
Joe Chalmers
Michael Miller
Jack Baird

I’ve a feeling I’ll be missing someone but there’s a full list on the squad list forum.

4 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Contracted for this season and next is;

Jordan Houston
Aaron Muirhead
Paddy Reading
Andy Murdoch
Joe Chalmers
Michael Miller
Jack Baird

I’ve a feeling I’ll be missing someone but there’s a full list on the squad list forum.

Big team found

4 hours ago, rb123! said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/ayr-united-report-record-first-22687675

This away top looks as if it could make us a serious amount of money

Up to COB today , over 40% of order has already been sold in pre orders , out selling any recent away top by approx 2/1 , I believe if you want 1 you would be better getting online and ordering it sooner rather than later 

4 minutes ago, super_carson said:

Is it just me, or are the hummel sizes a bit smaller than the adidas ones? Adidas XL used to fit perfect but the hummel one is a tad tight.

Of course, that could be more to do with lockdown....

Hummel is not as forgiving as Adidas , Small and Medium are about the same but larger than that you normally need to go up a size 

Edited by Robbo63

20 minutes ago, super_carson said:

Is it just me, or are the hummel sizes a bit smaller than the adidas ones? Adidas XL used to fit perfect but the hummel one is a tad tight.

Of course, that could be more to do with lockdown....

Ayr united is strongly working with the government guidelines, in helping the fanbase keep a tighter waistline, by not allowing fans into stadiums and filling them with Pies and Bovril. 👍

1649fe425aef3e4a5021e76ab1477c1c.jpg Always there for you. 👍😊

Edited by Roxanne's man

42 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Ayr united is strongly working with the government guidelines, in helping the fanbase keep a tighter waistline, by not allowing fans into stadiums and filling them with Pies and Bovril. 👍

1649fe425aef3e4a5021e76ab1477c1c.jpg Always there for you. 👍😊

Oh how we have missed you ... 😂 

I do have to ask how do you walk in those heels? 

1 hour ago, Robbo63 said:

Hummel is not as forgiving as Adidas , Small and Medium are about the same but larger than that you normally need to go up a size 

I'm usually a large and wasn't for buying an XL. I'll just need to lose some of the beef.

fat big hero 6 GIF

1 minute ago, Trogdor said:

I'm usually a large and wasn't for buying an XL. I'll just need to lose some of the beef.

fat big hero 6 GIF

*Rocky Montage music plays whilst running round Tesco, looking for Laxatives and Slim Fast bars! Dressed in nothing but a Bandana and Budgie smugglers. *

6 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Rohan Ferguson signs for QOTS so he won’t be our new keeper. Decent signing for them tbf and I would have absoulotely took him here. 

Yeah, he looked like one of the better available options. Scully et al genuinely give me the fear.

Hopefully Mark & Mick have something up the sleeve. 🤞

19 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Oh how we have missed you ... 😂 

I do have to ask how do you walk in those heels? 

What you talking about? That's how I usually normally dress Unless I'm going to Somerset.🤔

On a serious note, I'm aware of budget restrictions for Ayr United, though is there any money available that could be put forward to purchase a Striker? Or has everything to be as cheap as possible? I know Mccall tried Cameron for money a few times 🤔

There has definitely been a cash injection and / or expertise and labour.

With the renovations going on (going down to the club tomorrow - might try and get a wee sneaky peek) and so on, it does seem we are on a more secure footing for a club struggling to break even with full-time football.

I also think the fans have stepped up their game in buying merchandise and supporting things like AU500.

Then you look at the face masks - what an effort!!

38 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

What you talking about? That's how I usually normally dress Unless I'm going to Somerset.🤔

On a serious note, I'm aware of budget restrictions for Ayr United, though is there any money available that could be put forward to purchase a Striker? Or has everything to be as cheap as possible? I know Mccall tried Cameron for money a few times 🤔

Can you explain where we have taking the cheap as possible option this year ?? We have given out more 2 year contracts than we have in any season in last 5 years , building a new shop , offices and social club , built a new players room , new kitchen and boardroom , replaced all toilet facilities within the terracing areas and made more ground Improvements 

16 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Can you explain where we have taking the cheap as possible option this year ?? We have given out more 2 year contracts than we have in any season in last 5 years , building a new shop , offices and social club , built a new players room , new kitchen and boardroom , replaced all toilet facilities within the terracing areas and made more ground Improvements 

I was meaning the Player Transfer budget 😊 is there one? Or is the team relying on Free Transfers? 

Apologies, I'm fully aware of the plans and improvements that the club has made in and around the stadium. With money being made through Au500 and of course the face masks. 

The pandemic is a terrible thing and with no ticket sales to rely on, could financially cripple a club 🙄

Though my focus was on Team Improvement, whether we could potentially purchase a Striker or having to rely on Free Transfers and Loans?

Sorry for not explaining that fully the first time.