The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:
4 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:
Sorry looked at wrong keeper , he is in the younger category , but has played for his country at his level 

Has he played in Scotland before then?

It's not Jack Ruddy!?!?! 😳😳😳😱😱😱

Credit where its due though, its good that the club continues to use international youth players in the first team. 

Edited by Roxanne's man

6 minutes ago, Robbo63 said:

Sorry looked at wrong keeper , he is in the younger category , but has played for his country at his level 

Yet still a stranger to Scottish football 🤔 Hmmm.... 

Could I ask the country of which he has played for at his level? 

4 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Yet still a stranger to Scottish football 🤔 Hmmm.... 

You can ask , but sorry I cannot answer , he could have played in Scotland for his country, might come out tomorrow as AU Media are giving live updates on the friendly against Stirling Albion , think it’s likely they will name the team in both halves  

Edited by Robbo63

31 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Oh right 🤔 I won't pester you to find out, as I wouldn't want you in any bother. 

Has the keeper been mentioned on this Thread?

12 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

1 hour ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Last few years we haven’t shown highlights of friendlies 

With no games having been played for six months and no plans to have anyone near a stadium for the foreseeable, I wondered if AU media were due to cover them in any way. The game will be filmed for analysis purposes anyway I'd guess.  

3 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

With no games having been played for six months and no plans to have anyone near a stadium for the foreseeable, I wondered if AU media were due to cover them in any way. The game will be filmed for analysis purposes anyway I'd guess.  

I know they are at game tomorrow, would be good if they showed highlights later at night ,can’t see that being against the rules , but must admit I don’t know the rules regarding friendlies 

2 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Seen much of him?

Honestly yes. 😊

I was going through stuff on YouTube, lower league English teams, seeing how Michael Rose is getting on etc... and a video came up for 'How to pronounce Przybek'. Then that led on to games with him as a player, saving shots and he looks pretty comfortable in the box.  

Again though, it might be a Przybek < Doohan situation. Who knows. 

Might not be him though🙄

2 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

Honestly yes. 😊

I was going through stuff on YouTube, lower league English teams, seeing how Michael Rose is getting on etc... and a video came up for 'How to pronounce Przybek'. Then that led on to games with him as a player, saving shots and he looks pretty comfortable in the box.  

Again though, it might be a Przybek < Doohan situation. Who knows. 

Might not be him though🙄

👎