The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

1 hour ago, davidkennedyshand said:

Grey one is a goalie top
Blue a Killie or Stranraer
Pink would've been good with black. Or pink and black hoops like Ayr Rugby look decent

In what way is the blue one Kilmarnock :lol:

1 hour ago, diegomarahenry said:

I'm not overly keen on any of them. A mixture of the Grey from one and the maroon trim of the pink one would have been nice....like

ayr-away-football-shirt-1987-1988-s_9050_1.jpg.198a265c281b36f24320ff6584f0b5a6.jpg

The Humell training gear has been a bit bland. it would be more appealing being sold with the sponsor on it to make it more interesting. Having a training kit that is a bit off the wall could be a decent seller as well as kits. 

My favorite ever away top

4654c349c4bf8224ab0cdb7b124bf61d.jpg

10 hours ago, davidkennedyshand said:

SimilaritiesKiltie-website-story-1366x771.jpg

Aye thats exactly what sprung to mind for me as well.  I voted raspberry sorbet as for some reason I've always liked the away kits to be as brightly coloured as possible 🤣

I've downgraded this from a miserable 2-0 to a complete shellacking like that 7-0 scudding Butcher's Inverness handed out. It's not a relegation season without at least one utter humiliation at home. Then the mandatory defeat in Inverness. Then a triumphant 1-0 shitfest against Montrose (with the goal probably being a wind-assisted backpass) and then a fucking hiding against Cove fucking Rangers to seal things.

17 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Anyone else have an anxious feeling about Saturday? I don’t usually get this way about games (apart from that Alloa defeat in 2018). I think if we win it, all the joy will be quickly extinguished with Morton and Arbroath also winning 

I actually don’t care. I’ve made my peace with the fact we are going down  to the seaside league. We deserve nothing less.

We have been absolutely honking since McCall left.

4 minutes ago, Hazbart said:

I actually don’t care. I’ve made my peace with the fact we are going down  to the seaside league. We deserve nothing less.

I still have hope. At worst we’d have to play Airdrie, then Falkirk/Cove. All those are and should be beatable. Still hoping we finish 8th 

4 minutes ago, Hazbart said:

Same. Only reason I'll be watching on Saturday is the fact I spent my teenage years in Dumfries and I like getting one over my old schoolmates! I'm so old i remember us winning now and again at Palmerston!

4 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I still have hope. At worst we’d have to play Airdrie, then Falkirk/Cove. All those are and should be beatable. Still hoping we finish 8th 

The entire Championship has been ‘beatable’ all season.

Edited by bazka6

5 minutes ago, paulbrucerick said:

Same. Only reason I'll be watching on Saturday is the fact I spent my teenage years in Dumfries and I like getting one over my old schoolmates! I'm so old i remember us winning now and again at Palmerston!

GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS