The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Don’t know why I thought it was today

Don’t worry mate, I was telling my pals at the Edinburgh game that we were playing Burnley next Wednesday for some reason. They kept asking if I was sure and I was so adamant I was right.

7 hours ago, Dauntless said:

298 now .

We are now down to about 150 after 3 hours sales  today

led to believe that Falkirk tickets should go on sale tomorrow for season ticket holders only and general sales from Monday , keep eye on social media for confirmation ,

Edited by Finlay21

7 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

Believe 1600 home and 400 away , awaiting confirmation 

Basically a normal game then.  How did everyone get on with masks the other night, did the treat folk like adults?

Just now, itzdrk said:

Basically a normal game then.  How did everyone get on with masks the other night, did the treat folk like adults?

Most people around me either weren’t wearing masks or if they were it was down below their chin for the duration. Stewards didn’t really seem to be bothering either which was good to see. 

The club did put out a tannoy announcement at halftime telling people to wear them but it was roundly ignored I’d say. 

4 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

If you mean were people being hassled over it, the answer is no.

Edited by RedEd

2 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Vast majority had theirs on from start to finish. Only saw 1 steward speak to a few of the boys behind the goals to put theirs on - probably as they were standing in a group, but apart from that, think it was all good on both sides

15 minutes ago, AUFC 1910 said:

Vast majority had theirs on from start to finish. Only saw 1 steward speak to a few of the boys behind the goals to put theirs on - probably as they were standing in a group, but apart from that, think it was all good on both sides

Couldn't make the other night but i did watch the Kelty v United match on Tv and not one person appeared to be wearing a mask.

The bottom line is if people are out in the likes of the NT and socially distanced also, then there's no scientific or medical reason whatsoever for having to wear a mask and is just another piece of idiotic tokenism.

If south Ayrshire council are reading, I’d like to point out that all spectators were wearing a mask and no one moved between areas. 

Spoiler

500 people allowed 4 people at a barrier safely, behind the goals was pretty empty due to the good weather. Where I was, 2 out of maybe 60 folk wore theirs in the first half. 
I wore mine in to the ground but was standing maybe 3 meters from anyone beside me with people at the barriers in front and behind me. I didn’t see the point in that situation, outside.