The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

43 minutes ago, TheScarf said:

I was just thinking that.  He did play a fair few games in the Premiership but he's mostly played in this league.

What was he like at Caley? I can’t say he ever stood out in games v us so I know next to nothing about how he was before joining us.

Just now, itzdrk said:

Has sleepy Joe not played the majority of his career as a full back? 

I'm sure I checked and he played every game for them against us the first year we came up and didn't get a win against them in 6 attempts, but I don't remember much about that team at all other than White and Rooney destroying us.  

53 minutes ago, eez-eh said:

What was he like at Caley? I can’t say he ever stood out in games v us so I know next to nothing about how he was before joining us.

Pretty average. He can only pass the way he’s facing and is very one footed.

1 hour ago, Hursty said:

Question for Season Ticket Holders - are the seasons this season for Specifically North Terrace or Somerset Road End or is it either / or?    Looking at ticket for Saturday but being put off North Terrace by the weather forecast but I know that's where my old man usually stands and that he has a season so don't want to book nbother couple for me and a pal for a part of the ground dad couldn't get to.  

Terracing season tickets allow you to stand in either section.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Is Jacobs not finished?

He’s someone I thought Hopkin would’ve been interested in but I thought his legs were away.

I don’t think we have any idea really, been injured for a while so hasn’t played. Only 31, so will be entirely dependent on how he’s came back from his injury!

Is Jacobs not finished?

He’s someone I thought Hopkin would’ve been interested in but I thought his legs were away.
I think a few weeks ago he was discussed as a Hopkin type signing and some livi fans were saying he was done at least at premiership level, might still do a job in the championship

16 minutes ago, WhiteRoseKillie said:
6 hours ago, Trogdor said:
I aim to return to this thread after work tonight if those with poor hygiene could leave by then it would be appreciated. Ta much.

But that's the target demographic, Shirley? Says so in the thread title..

It's like being haunted by the ghost of a cantankerous old man.