The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Is there any mileage at all in Bradley coming back? Obviously, not as big a priority as other areas. However, he'd help link play between midfield and attack. 

The priority for me is another central midfielder and probably a new central defender. We've moved on numerous central midfielders this season (Miller, Chalmers, McAllister) and only brought one in, Dempsey. We are exceedingly light there. Also Muirhead does not count as a central midfielder. 

Is there any news on Michael Hewitt returning from injury?

Hewitt is a long way off just starting to get some jogging done , as for Bradley he has not been in the Hibs squad last 2 league games and I think he can only play for Hibs,and us in the Uk ? I am led to believe the 2 players we are linked with are midfielders with 1 able to cover in defence 

McGinty actually shows up pretty well in the highlights- wins a lot of headers and does well starting the move for our goal (very nicely worked goal as well - makes you wonder why we don't get the ball down like that more often)

6 minutes ago, Hursty said:

McGinty actually shows up pretty well in the highlights- wins a lot of headers and does well starting the move for our goal (very nicely worked goal as well - makes you wonder why we don't get the ball down like that more often)

Apart from his stupid tackle for the penalty he actually played quite well all things considered. 

1 hour ago, Superhursy7 said:
11 hours ago, Rugbypark said:
4600 Killie fans today. Four times the support of a team from a town of the same size. That’s not counting Prestwick. Then you expect your club to sign decent players? Mind boggling.

League 1 Falkirk thread for this crowdwanking crap.

That will be where this thread goes next season.

Watching the highlights:

Double mistake from Gondoh at the goal, but I’ll be giving him the benefit of the doubt as he looked very positive against Morton and was one of our better players last week too.

Very good goal we scored!

It is also good to see that the substitution of Tomi is in the highlights, and the narrative around the petulant childish strop is utter nonsense. 

9 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

Aye to be fair to McGinty watching the stream on hesgoal he looked okay yesterday.

Even while giving away the penalty he was our best player. 

Crowd numbers are the least of our worries just now but thank you very much for your waste of a post, now off you go. 
the-office-steve-carell.gif

The thing you can’t seem to grasp, is that crowd numbers are almost entirely the problem. As long as your town fails to respond to any efforts put in by the chairman to upgrade the club, you will struggle to be able to finance decent signings. Our attendance was up by almost a thousand in the response to the appointment of the new management team. That’s more money in the kitty as we build momentum. It’s really just common sense.

The thing you can’t seem to grasp, is that crowd numbers are almost entirely the problem. As long as your town fails to respond to any efforts put in by the chairman to upgrade the club, you will struggle to be able to finance decent signings. Our attendance was up by almost a thousand in the response to the appointment of the new management team. That’s more money in the kitty as we build momentum. It’s really just common sense.

Saying that bigger crowds is the only way to facilitate better signings is nonsense though. Our chairman can still spend more money (as he will do) in order to build a better team and attract more fans.

So Livi and Hamilton have not had successful spells in the premier league recently with similar crowds to what we have been getting, crowd numbers will come and go but investment off the pitch i.e the hub will bring significant income into the club

4 minutes ago, Rugbypark said:

Sill behind Arbroath is it? 

Highlights are unwatchable for me based in Australia, I give up. Don’t know what’s different but the interviews are fine. Have tried on Safari and Edge on mobile and Edge on laptop, laptop actually seemed worse. I know vast majority will be local but FFS, it’s easier to watch wee Mattmans vids.