The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

25 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I’m surprised at us selling that amount too, given the circumstances - at least everyone will be going expecting disappointment this time though. 

One of my pals actually just called me to ask what bit it is I normally go to as he had just bought tickets for him and his kids for the family stand. He's actually a Celtic fan and never been to Somerset but he decided just to go tonight and take the kids as the game has had a bit of publicity and he's local enough, so it just shows that a wee bit of advertising and hype maybe does help and who knows they might even end up converted !!

4 minutes ago, WATTOO said:

One of my pals actually just called me to ask what bit it is I normally go to as he had just bought tickets for him and his kids for the family stand. He's actually a Celtic fan and never been to Somerset but he decided just to go tonight and take the kids as the game has had a bit of publicity and he's local enough, so it just shows that a wee bit of advertising and hype maybe does help and who knows they might even end up converted !!

Same with me. Friends moved to Ayr recently (Aberdeen Fans) and they’re heading along tonight too. 

Better get online and buy my own tickets now. Group of us coming down from Glasgow after work. 

27 minutes ago, Ayrmail said:

Standing room only when I was in the shop earlier. Should be a great atmosphere looking forward to it. 

Yep was in an hour or so ago and it was getting busy. 

Had to pick up one of the zip tops with the tartan sleeves. Absolutely beautiful up close. 

17 minutes ago, BukyOHare said:

Stand tickets for tonight show as unallocated but apparently season ticket holders can reserve their normal seat when they buy a ticket.

How can both be possible?

“You’re sitting in ma seat pal”….leading to possible disquiet.

We’ve had this many times over the years, seems the clubs are unable to see the possible problems.