The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

55 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

Wow. Didn’t see that coming. I wonder who’s poached him

An English team nearer his home , good luck to him he was a great guy around the club , would have been very tough to turn it down 

Edited by Finlay21

1 hour ago, D'Jaffo said:

Thought we’d low key announced that Bullen was away. 

Those words are the first we’ve heard from him since his singing in the hub. 

I thought Robbo was being announced as Lead Sports Scientist cause I was just skimming it. 

13 minutes ago, Finlay21 said:

An English team nearer his home , good luck to him he was a great guy around the club , would have been very tough to turn it down 

Is he not a big part of the reason Mutch signed? 

33 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

And Timmins is staying on until we find a replacement so that won’t hamper us too much. We’ve also got Thomas Donovan in place from last season who does a lot of the conditioning and nutritional work so I’m sure he’ll manage until we replace Moffat. 

Bullen was keen on getting an experienced coach in last season but it didn’t transpire for whatever reason but I wonder if it could happen over the next couple of weeks. 

Did Sandy Stewart go back to India with Coyle…

10 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Sounds like he's staying perhaps???

Imagine Bangala gets any game time at all! I don’t want to even see him in any friendlies tbh - pointless!

Just now, No_Problemo said:

Did Sandy Stewart go back to India with Coyle…

Imagine Bangala gets any game time at all! I don’t want to even see him in any friendlies tbh - pointless!

No idea if we went to India however he won't be back at Ayr regardless. Left abruptly when Mark Kerr got offered the job over him. 

1 minute ago, ayrunitedfw said:

No idea if we went to India however he won't be back at Ayr regardless. Left abruptly when Mark Kerr got offered the job over him. 

Kerr and him had an agreement that whoever didn’t get the job would f**k off. 
He may not want to come back because he was overlooked I guess but that would be petty.

Scally is out a job I think

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Wasn’t that under Cameron though…

Just now, diegomarahenry said:

He may not want to come back because he was overlooked I guess but that would be petty.

I thought the agreement was the opposite to that… 

1 minute ago, No_Problemo said:

Wasn’t that under Cameron though…

I thought the agreement was the opposite to that… 

Aye it was under Cameron however David Smith was on the board at that point so would have had a say. Straight after the decision two directors left and it was rumoured to be due to the decision. 

Just now, ayrunitedfw said:

Aye it was under Cameron however David Smith was on the board at that point so would have had a say. Straight after the decision two directors left and it was rumoured to be due to the decision. 

Christ, he’s done well being involved in appointing managers - hasn’t he 😂

17 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

That’s not the case , they both agreed they would be each others assistants and Stewart backed down ( as he thought he was a certainty for the job )