The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just having a read through the thread and seems to be a number of people suggesting that McGeady will be looking to take Bullens job or that they’ll fall out etc. I would imagine that McGeady wouldn’t be at Ayr if he didn’t have a decent relationship with Bullen, they would have worked together at Sheffield Wednesday, admittedly only short term, but will both know what the other is like from that time. 

1 minute ago, Aidan said:

Just having a read through the thread and seems to be a number of people suggesting that McGeady will be looking to take Bullens job or that they’ll fall out etc. I would imagine that McGeady wouldn’t be at Ayr if he didn’t have a decent relationship with Bullen, they would have worked together at Sheffield Wednesday, admittedly only short term, but will both know what the other is like from that time. 

I don't see how anyone is even linking it up.  Maybe so used to player managers or young players becoming managers.  Everything he talks about what he is wanting to learn is more what Mathie is doing rather than Bullen.  

He was talking about it last week as well:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2023/jul/15/aiden-mcgeady-i-know-a-lot-of-people-who-retired-too-early

McGeady is working towards his Uefa A Licence and is writing a dissertation to complete his MSc in sports directorship.

“I like coaching and I think I would be selfish not to pass on my experience to others but I’m also interested in other parts of the game: recruitment, organising a club, managing people.

29 minutes ago, Aidan said:

Nah, don't think so, he has a wide ranging remit at the club by the looks of things because he wants to move in to football business management rather than team management. Basically he will be a player with a seat at the boardroom table rather than a seat on the board. 

It may be that him being at the club can allow Bullen to not be there every day, but I don't think anyone genuinely thinks he will be managing the playing squad on a full time basis any time soon. 

4 hours ago, Finlay21 said:

The club shop website is run by an outside company same provider as match tickets 

I know. The shop and tickets are outsourced in the hope that they work. The club website is a shitshow.

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

SunYay lets go.

That would be good...Was hoping the post regarding Jordan Greenridge was for real as he looks like an even better prospect than Dipo was...surely somethings got to happen in next couple of days 

9 hours ago, wuffster said:

I know. The shop and tickets are outsourced in the hope that they work. The club website is a shitshow.

Quite incredible that an actual company, who I’m assuming actually deals with that type of stuff, is is in charge of that. 

I think I would be asking questions!

14 minutes ago, Roxanne's man said:

If we're going to be complaining about anything regarding Ayr united then my complaint is Regarding Somerset Boab and his sudden resurrection from nowhere, since Bullen arrived.

It was made clear to everyone yesterday that the novelty has wore off, nobody is interested in his decade or more old songs and he should just kindly f*ck off. It's nothing but cringe, makes the club look bad and he comes across as a fud.

Even my eight year old son refused to get a picture with him, because he's 'A Dafty!' Which says it all.

The definition of somecunt outstaying their welcome and ripping the absolute arse out of their one shitey shtick.

An absolute walloper.