The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I can only see him and Graham sharing the position which probably won't please either of them, there's no way I can see them playing together and it has the potential to cause a bit of a dressing room barney given both their reputations....

So it's all good for me.

Anyway, who cares about Tomi and Thistle as we've now got Akheem Rose who'll be getting supply from top quality such as Murphy and McGeady while Amartey causes terror with his direct and powerful running in behind.

#BELIEVE

As has been stated elsewhere, Adeloye did a fine job for us under difficult circumstances but decided to leave.

He's made his bed and keeps up his fine tradition of being the footballing equivalent of The Littlest Hobo (not one for the kids out there, apologies, ask your parents or older siblings).

Whatever he does at Thistle has no bearing on how good, bad or indifferent he was for us previously or would be for us now. Times change, loyalties change, it happens. Nobody is bigger than the club.

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on with a better quality of wide player creating chances for him. He can score as many as he wants just not against us.

Thanks for the memories Tomi.

Just now, BukyOHare said:

As has been stated elsewhere, Adeloye did a fine job for us under difficult circumstances but decided to leave.

He's made his bed and keeps up his fine tradition of being the footballing equivalent of The Littlest Hobo (not one for the kids out there, apologies, ask your parents or older siblings).

Whatever he does at Thistle has no bearing on how good, bad or indifferent he was for us previously or would be for us now. Times change, loyalties change, it happens. Nobody is bigger than the club.

It'll be interesting to see how he gets on with a better quality of wide player creating chances for him. He can score as many as he wants just not against us.

Thanks for the memories Tomi.

Maybe Tomorrow ??

4 hours ago, Peil said:

I got started listening to West Sound'd coverage on Saturday afternoons following a stay in the County hospital to get my appendix out.
Hadn't really paid much attention to local football outside of Ayr, but that afternoon hearing updates from teams I'd never heard of like Craigmark Burtonians helped pass a crap afternoon.  Shame indeed it stopped, to be replaced by soul-less corporate stuff.

My old team..it's actually Craigmark Bruntonians😊

3 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Adeloye is going to chuck our defence about at some point this season, unfortunately. Let’s hope it’s just the once!

I doubt it..even if he does we now have goals in the team from areas that didn't happen previously..I can see McGeady and Murphy getting their fair share and I have feeling Rose and Armatey will contribute a few each...Previous two seasons we have been dependant on Dipo and Tomi

1 minute ago, conley said:

I doubt it..even if he does we now have goals in the team from areas that didn't happen previously..I can see McGeady and Murphy getting their fair share and I have feeling Rose and Armatey will contribute a few each...Previous two seasons we have been dependant on Dipo and Tomi

Murphy in particular looks an absolutely cracking signing.

28 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

Don't tell half a story. Where was it from and what did you have? 

9 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

What was it?

I wanted a chippy the other night when Ayr were playing but it was closed. 🙁

Wee carry out from the Taj. Chicken tikka hiran, shared a rice and a garlic naan. Pakora and spicy onions to start with. 

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

Wee carry out from the Taj. Chicken tikka hiran, shared a rice and a garlic naan. Pakora and spicy onions to start with. 

Good choice. Not been to the Taj for a while.

I am partial to a cheese and garlic naan whenever I get a curry. A shitload of calories but f**k it. 

10 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Naan should never be shared IMO. 

She was for sharing my pakora as well but I drew the line there. 

Tbf the ones you get from the Taj are fucking ginormous. 

13 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

She was for sharing my pakora as well but I drew the line there. 

Tbf the ones you get from the Taj are fucking ginormous. 

Guys...please...give us all a break...if you want to discuss your eating habits, please by all means do so by PM...it's does my head in🙂