The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

36 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

This will help #weareunited the fanbase with the club...

Screenshot_20230915-222429_Facebook.thumb.jpg.f0dfe4a52eb880be2d82e42049ec934d.jpg

Some tit let off two flares right after Partick scored their first. Stewards were right in about it shortly after then stood around in a big gap. Guess that's when the lad went flying.

Flares or not, it's dreadful optics to have a disabled fan floored and then have a go at him.

I said at the time they're be told to f**k off if they tried searching me for anything, private security and not one of them has any grasp of how to deal with people. 

Stinking vibe about us just now. 

So much of our set up, our tactics and our recruitment makes no sense and none of it seems to correlate to each other.

We showed some wee bits of quality in small spells, I don't disagree that for 30/35 minutes across that game we looked capable of causing issues. But overall we were just very very soft and were pretty easily dismantled in the end by a much more structured, far better organised side.

4 minutes ago, ComradeDiego said:

f**k the result, the club must address this.

How can Mathie sit there and ponder how to sell more season tickets and engage with the next generation of supporters, whilst treating them like scum?

Because we’re all just meant to turn up and blindly part with all our money.

I can understand searching outside the ground but why wait until you’re in before they decide to treat you like a criminal?

I was at Creamfields a few weeks ago and there’s sniffer dogs and searching on entry then once you’re in you’re free from the hassle of polis or hi-vis fuds. And I’ve seen chemists with less drugs than Creamfields.

1 hour ago, Rb123 said:

This will help #weareunited the fanbase with the club...

Screenshot_20230915-222429_Facebook.thumb.jpg.f0dfe4a52eb880be2d82e42049ec934d.jpg

I don’t know if I’ve been living under a rock or something, but if so has any other club in Scotland brought *checks notes* actual fucking sniffer dogs onto terraces/stands before? An embarrassment almost as bad as the result tonight. 

I’ll give them a few days to rectify this f**k up themselves and apologise, and if not I’ll be sending them an email about it to explain how monumentally stupid they have just been.

Maybe something they could pass on to the youth board, and ask them to discuss how they would feel about attending after being treated like that. 

1 hour ago, GuyIncognito said:

Honestly f**k knows but we could do a lot worse than bringing McCall back. He’s saved us from a similar situation before. I personally wouldn’t want him though and I think it would divide the support.

Is that possible to divide the support even more than it currently is???

Our own fans singing "Ayr are falling apart again" 

Arguing over who's the shitest player on the pitch

Arguing over who's at fauly, Bullen? Mathie? Glendinning? 

McGeady would be an ever more dividing appointment than McCall IMO

1 minute ago, Rb123 said:

Is that possible to divide the support even more than it currently is???

Our own fans singing "Ayr are falling apart again" 

Arguing over who's the shitest player on the pitch

Arguing over who's at fauly, Bullen? Mathie? Glendinning? 

McGeady would be an ever more dividing appointment than McCall IMO

McGeady seems quite switched on - there is absolutely no way he is taking that job with the club in this state. 

1 hour ago, callum-ayr said:

Mathies ego won’t allow at him to sack Bullen. It would mean admitting he’s gone and overseen a shitshow. 

After defending him to the hilt in a club Q&A session he can't go out 2 days later and sack Bullen, that would be humiliating for him, he really put a taget on his own back saying that the other day IMO