The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

6 minutes ago, Hawk89 said:

There are still headcases on SRE and the worldwide page going out of their way to suggest they are the best fans in the worlds because they are fully behind Bullen, and anyone who isn't is completely irrational. To the point I saw a post yesterday suggesting people are being knee jerk "demanding instant results" and don't understand how football works.

From second top of the same division last season to second bottom with relegation a strong possibility. Can't remember seeing this sort of slide often and most other teams don't wait until a rock bottom collapse before making changes. Fans still defending this is mind blowing  

16 minutes ago, AyrExile said:

From second top of the same division last season to second bottom with relegation a strong possibility. Can't remember seeing this sort of slide often and most other teams don't wait until a rock bottom collapse before making changes. Fans still defending this is mind blowing  

Let's be honest, we fell off a cliff after Christmas last year. It was some otherwordly miracle we finished 2nd which gave Bullen some leeway. No pun intended 

We were at one point 5th with 10 mins or so remaining in that last game. 2nd pappered very apparent cracks. Our home form has been shite for well over a year, even Cup wins v Pollok and Elgin were grim. Last season gave Bullen, Smith and Mathie an inflated sense of achievement...swiftly found out v Partick in the play offs and mostly ever since 

Edited by Thereisalight..

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

Let's be honest, we fell off a cliff after Christmas last year. It was some otherwordly miracle we finished 2nd which gave Bullen some leeway. No pun intended 

We fall off a cliff after Christmas every year

7 minutes ago, Iain said:

We fall off a cliff after Christmas every year

Aye. That season with McCall and Shankland. It was a Dec game and I'm sure we were 3-0 up v Ross County at home and ended up drawing. We were never the same after that and I knew then I'd probably never see us in the top flight unless there is league reconstruction. It's shite being an Ayr fan 😏

14 minutes ago, Sortmeout said:

Maybe you should’ve bought some better players instead of building a Spar.

And maybe we should have stiffed the tax paying population for (circa) £10 million (via a bank) to have a massively too big stadium along with a higher status than we currently do. We didn’t though. Only 2 Scottish clubs can lay claim to dipping their hands into the populations pocket. One of them died and the other one voted for the dead club to not be dead. Also, my local spar is cracking for a silly o’clock munchie run. Up ye.

Someone should tweet MacBookie for odds on what will happen this week at Ayr

New 4th kit launched

Pictures of the new stand posted

A new special edition kit launched

Another Ecrepont leaves the club

New training wear is launched

An interview with someone who played one game for Ayr 

A new goalkeeper kit is launched

a new initiative to offer half season tickets at zero mark down

Any meaningful activity whatsoever.

the last surely has the longest odds 

If the Ayr fan that spend the entire second half shouting anti German insults at (???) Arbroath FC and their players is on here, my DMs are open.  Let's have a chat big man with big views xo

7 minutes ago, shizzlemanizzle said:

And maybe we should have stiffed the tax paying population for (circa) £10 million (via a bank) to have a massively too big stadium along with a higher status than we currently do. We didn’t though. Only 2 Scottish clubs can lay claim to dipping their hands into the populations pocket. One of them died and the other one voted for the dead club to not be dead. Also, my local spar is cracking for a silly o’clock munchie run. Up ye.

Canadian Lol GIF

2 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

If the Ayr fan that spend the entire second half shouting anti German insults at (???) Arbroath FC and their players is on here, my DMs are open.  Let's have a chat big man with big views xo

Niche 

10 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

It isn’t the Greeks Germans, it’s the Chinese Arbroath he’s after.

16 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Someone should tweet MacBookie for odds on what will happen this week at Ayr

New 4th kit launched

Pictures of the new stand posted

A new special edition kit launched

Another Ecrepont leaves the club

New training wear is launched

An interview with someone who played one game for Ayr 

A new goalkeeper kit is launched

a new initiative to offer half season tickets at zero mark down

Any meaningful activity whatsoever.

the last surely has the longest odds