The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, Hursty said:

Hoping to get the interview list down to a final 3 with possible compensation to be taken into consideration I believe

Only one of the names I heard mentioned today would require compensation. I don’t think I’d be too keen on him either. 

Just now, Hursty said:

Hoping to get the interview list down to a final 3 with possible compensation to be taken into consideration I believe

That gives me the fear we are talking to Marvin Bartley, but could be McCall depending on his Clyde contract 

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

What's McGeadys actual match day role when injured? Saw him waltzing through the car park about twenty to 3. 

Honestly fear some sort of triviatum of McGeady, Brown and Mulgrew management team 

On match days, and generally during training sessions etc he’s just a player. 

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

What's McGeadys actual match day role when injured? Saw him waltzing through the car park about twenty to 3. 

Honestly fear some sort of triviatum of McGeady, Brown and Mulgrew management team 

He won’t have one. 

I wouldn’t be too surprised if McGeady left in the summer. 

1 minute ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Derek Young was supposed to be there today. Didn't see him but make of that what you will 

Darren Young? Or did you actually mean his brother Derek? 

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Derek Young was supposed to be there today. Didn't see him but make of that what you will 

Darren. 
Has shown to be a capable manager at a couple of clubs now. Would be interesting rather than exciting appointment. Been competent for a number of years as well. much like Murphy at Annan. 

3 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Darren. 
Has shown to be a capable manager at a couple of clubs now. Would be interesting rather than exciting appointment. Been competent for a number of years as well. much like Murphy at Annan. 

Nah it was definitely Derek he said he seen. I asked if he was sure 😂

Aye Darren seemingly is an Estate Agent so doubt he'd want anything higher than Stirling 

Brown is admittedly better than a Mulgrew, McGeady etc. as he has managerial experience.

He's probably on the same level as Kevin Thomson for me.

If Bowyer, Coyle and Courts have said no then I'd be asking Uncle Ian to be honest.

Edited by Trogdor

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Brown is admittedly better than an Mulgrew, McGeady etc. as he has managerial experiences.

He's probably on the same level as Kevin Thomson for me.

If Bowyer, Coyle and Courts have said no then I'd be asking Uncle Ian to be honest.

Brown above Thomson IMO. 

One basically bought the league two title, whereas the other had to scrap away with one of the lower budgets in the division (I think anyway?!) at a much better level too.