The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

Just now, ryanayr1987 said:

Think they said if we progress and get the of at home we will apply for safety cert for the north terrace. 

Found it quite ironic yesterday how the BBC guy was allowed to stand round there to film lol

I wouldn’t want us to open the north terrace if it was to give the OF a bigger allocation than the home support.

Seeing the likes of Livi v the old firm is an embarrassing spectacle to watch with glory hunting mutants outnumbering home fans 4 to 1.

1 minute ago, eez-eh said:

I wouldn’t want us to open the north terrace if it was to give the OF a bigger allocation than the home support.

Seeing the likes of Livi v the old firm is an embarrassing spectacle to watch with glory hunting mutants outnumbering home fans 4 to 1.

That doesn’t bother me as it means a massive pay day for the club compared to the likes of kelty visiting 

1 minute ago, ryanayr1987 said:

That doesn’t bother me as it means a massive pay day for the club compared to the likes of kelty visiting 

It bothers me but I'm with you. It is all about the coin when we play either arse cheek. 

16 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Think they said if we progress and get the of at home we will apply for safety cert for the north terrace. 

Can't see it getting passed tbh. Where would they enter from? The old NT turnstile area is like a bomb site 

Just give the OF fans standard away allocation like everyone else and stop giving them the whole North Terrace.

St Mirren and Killie did this and attendances actually increased as fans wouldn't bother previously with games vs the OF due to having 2 or 3 stands and it being not enjoyable.

2 minutes ago, GuyIncognito said:

Just give the OF fans standard away allocation like everyone else and stop giving them the whole North Terrace.

St Mirren and Killie did this and attendances actually increased as fans wouldn't bother previously with games vs the OF due to having 2 or 3 stands and it being not enjoyable.

Give them a tiny corner of the stand.

8 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Having watched the highlights from yesterday, it’s quite ironic that Rose creating space to get the shot away was a result of his horrendous first touch. 

Aye, I was literally moaning about his first touch as he turned and fired it in! It felt like the fingers in ears celebration was adressed to me!🙈