The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

Abstinence then? You must have some amount of self control.

I've abstained myself from going to Somerset this season. That didn't take much self control.

Will change pretty soon now though.

Just now, Richey Edwards said:

Probably because we're #BoxOffice.

Nope half the support are bears without the fares the fact that you all seem to deny this genuinely gives me belly laughs 

If Scott Brown manages to bring even a 10th of the Famous element its a little bit extra cash along with Ibrox gate money to hopefully keep the club going for a few extra years

While we’re on the topic of idiots spouting shite, it was nice to see Jim ‘Darvel’ Goodwin give a fair and balanced review of yesterdays game in his interview…

3 minutes ago, AyrAtlanta said:

While we’re on the topic of idiots spouting shite, it was nice to see Jim ‘Darvel’ Goodwin give a fair and balanced review of yesterdays game in his interview…

I think it must be when you are Dundee utd manager you have to belittle other teams 

15 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Craig Samson retired in 2018, so I’d say he’s definitely Finnish.

Already spoke about him coming out of retirement like he has done before he is 39 could still provide cover for a season and free up wages for a outfielder if new sheep boss ejects him

Without getting back into the Ecrepont is he too short discussion, I’d point out that Kevin Cuthbert was a far better keeper than Samson, but kind of got ignored by premier league clubs because he was, well, too short.

3 minutes ago, Nelson said:

Without getting back into the Ecrepont is he too short discussion, I’d point out that Kevin Cuthbert was a far better keeper than Samson, but kind of got ignored by premier league clubs because he was, well, too short.

Cuthbert was certainly vocal. Never heard a goalkeeper shout as much.