The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

3 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

How do I do this mate? I've been trying to work it out for the past 30min! Using forum on Android, Google Chrome. Ta.

Three bars menu at the top right, then Account, then Ignored Users - and you can then type in the usernames you would like to not see content from.

44 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

Been watching Ayr since David Purdie used to be keeper and a guy that so called experts never even put on the goalie list probably cos they haven't been going to games even back then

Purdie was a nightmare of keeper,that's why we want to forget him.

4 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

I think the words are “thank you “Youre Welcome Maui GIF

jokes obviously 

I sing that to my kids when I inevitably don't get a thank you. Which is multiple times a day! 

So, do we see anymore bodies coming in via the loan market this month?

I may be clutching at straws, but with Ahui away and Watret being sent out on loan can we expect McAllister to become the back up to a new RB? 

Edited by AUcal

Weird coming into a 'hot' thread and it's 30% ignored posts.

Assume it's Power card top-up day?

Edited by Peil

6 minutes ago, Peil said:

Weird coming into a 'hot' thread and it's 30% ignored posts.

Assume it's Power card top-up day?

I think you're underplaying it tbh. It was far worse... I gave up reading back the way. Probably missed something important.

4 minutes ago, AUcal said:

So, do we see anymore bodies coming in via the loan market this month?

I may be clutching at straws, but with Ahui away and Watret being sent out on loan can we expect McAllister to become the back up to a new RB? 

I can't see us not bringing a body in unless the quality available is grim.  They obviously haven't speculated on the Ibrox money so we'll just have to wait until we get it to do something imo. 

9 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I can't see us not bringing a body in unless the quality available is grim.  They obviously haven't speculated on the Ibrox money so we'll just have to wait until we get it to do something imo. 

I would like to think we would bring someone in but we let our back up full backs go last Christmas as well and never replaced them.

We signed two players that can play at right back and still moved Stanger out there. I don't know what McCallisters stats are but he gets injured a lot and is in my top three for getting a daft red in the whole squad. Reading had been more than acceptable for the most part but needs cover. 

I'd hope we'd have someone in before we go to Airdrie. 

Just now, diegomarahenry said:

I would like to think we would bring someone in but we let our back up full backs go last Christmas as well and never replaced them.

We signed two players that can play at right back and still moved Stanger out there. I don't know what McCallisters stats are but he gets injured a lot and is in my top three for getting a daft red in the whole squad. Reading had been more than acceptable for the most part but needs cover. 

I'd hope we'd have someone in before we go to Airdrie. 

This game at Ibrox is basically a free hit. Having a few new players for it won't make a difference.

The Airdrie game though, that's where we'll need some new faces in the door.

Personally I'll be delighted when the games over, the money's in the bank and I can go back to entirely ignoring anything OF related again.

Can't bear the flag shagging b*****ds.