The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

10 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

Do you think Rangers might sign Cammy Ross from Tranent? 

Imagine being able to name that many Rangers players off the top of your head. 🤯

1 minute ago, Iain said:

Imagine being able to name that many Rangers players off the top of your head. 🤯

We might even stick with Matondo since he is getting goals but he got hooked last night and never looked happy

Wright is good for a goal though always is in the cups and he'll need a game

5 minutes ago, General dissaray said:

We might even stick with Matondo since he is getting goals but he got hooked last night and never looked happy

Wright is good for a goal though always is in the cups and he'll need a game

Just to let you know as you seem to be completely unaware, people are tearing you up for arsepaper here. 

54 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Either we will get humped 5-6-7 nil or we will be in the game until the 70th minute when they take a two goal lead, then score a third and maybe fourth late on to make it look like a routine victory. 

Our only hope is, they pack the team with kids, which I doubt because they are still very much trying to gel a team. Or the manager and players don’t show the respect the competition deserves and we catch them cold. It is always dodgy when you have a team filled with mediocre non-home born players and they think playing a team they have never heard of will be a walk in the park. It is normally the way with cup shocks down south. 

I don't think there's any danger of you being pumped by six or seven if us - with our third choice goalkeeper (who left right away for Johnstone Burgh), a midfielder at left-back and a left-back at centre-half only conceded four. Two of which came from goalkeeping errors and one of which was a penalty. I had the real fear we'd get a doing, but after about 10 minutes I realised that their fans are spot on in that their team doesn't really have a lot of width or firepower. And Sima being out takes away a lot of the threat that would destroy a lower league team.

This Rangers team are a solid unit. They'll probably win and do so with a comfortable 2-0/3-1 or something where they look measured and in control. But (based on what I saw at The Rock and what I've seen on TV) they aren't a particularly exciting watch. More Walter Smith-era Rangers than Ange Postecoglu-Celtic if you will.

1 hour ago, Iain said:

Watched ten minutes of the game last night and was lucky if I could name about five players over both of the starting lineups.

5 minutes ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

I've literally just this moment joined P&B to tell you to f**k off you absolute pollution. People that have 'second teams' are weirdos as it is but your bigoted support is not welcome @AUFC. Do us all a favour and f**k off into the sea!

Ps. There's no excuse for your shite grammar and spelling in this day of technology.

Candidate for greatest first sentence on the site in P&B history.

52 minutes ago, Utdtillidie2 said:

Just walked past Clement and his wife on Mill St, as you do. Probably having lunch with Broony.

Read on facebook he was in the Tam o Shanter

Just read above post after sending my comment

Edited by pogo1910

16 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Mill street the place to be today, seen Kurt Willoughby getting out his car there too...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/rangers-boss-philippe-clement-stuns-32071458

I'm sorry, I just can't get over how much that guy looks like Gru from Despicable Me.

1 hour ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

I've literally just this moment joined P&B to tell you to f**k off you absolute pollution. People that have 'second teams' are weirdos as it is but your bigoted support is not welcome @AUFC. Do us all a favour and f**k off into the sea!

Ps. There's no excuse for your shite grammar and spelling in this day of technology.

You will get a greenie for this one reply- further interactions with the cretin will result in riddies from now on