The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

2 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Watching the game on the TV tonight and i think i'd rather we were going to face Celtic on Saturday which seems bonkers to say but they're rotten...

How damning is it for Scottish football that those two shite teams are supposedly our "best"? 

3 minutes ago, Richey Edwards said:

How damning is it for Scottish football that those two shite teams are supposedly our "best"? 

Rangers are certainly the more in form team just now, should have been out of sight last night before Aberdeen had the chance to equalise 

13 minutes ago, Rb123 said:

Watching the game on the TV tonight and i think i'd rather we were going to face Celtic on Saturday which seems bonkers to say but they're rotten...

If Hibs weren't shite, Celtic would be in real bother

1 hour ago, Trogdor said:

Thanks to the mods.

banned ban GIF

1 hour ago, MazzyStar said:

That’s him away. I’m in disarray. Rest easy big man 

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

happy hell yeah GIF

1 hour ago, Superhursty7 said:

See U Soon GIF by Travis

1 hour ago, eez-eh said:

He banned?

This wasn’t his first rodeo so expect him back in a few months time.

1 hour ago, UpInTheAyr said:

It's actually quite impressive how one diddy can cause so much fucking carnage. 

Absolute trainwreck of a man. 

All praise going to @TheGreenElves.

Kamala Harris Thank You GIF by The Democrats

33 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Club sandwich 

How many we expecting in before the end of February? 

I'm still expecting a couple of signings in before the end of the month. Ideally before the Airdrie game. I keep changing the positions of the two additions though. 🤦‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I'm still expecting a couple of signings in before the end of the month. Ideally before the Airdrie game. I keep changing the positions of the two additions though. 🤦‍♂️

Right back and attacking midfielder for me.

12 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

I suspect right back is a stick on tbf.

Still think both full back positions need additions/bolstering. A long awaited decent back four might just allow some of our current midfielders to be more attack minded. Recent chat about players having to cover for full backs would be at the detriment of their attacking prowess. Let’s see and hope that a competent back 4 would free up our obvious attacking talent. Harry could be a game changer. Or a “ghost.

3 hours ago, GaryMc93 said:

Despite people deciding Sanders and McHugh can play RB it's still unknown how true it is. May be more a case of being able to fill in but looking out of place rather than being an actual component natural full back or even an improvement on what we've got

McGinty once played LB for us against Inverness but not something I'm desperate to see again.

McGinty has played left back more than McHugh has ever played right back.  

1 minute ago, Scott-ish said:

You'd better hope they don't find out about you at Ibrox. You'll be swarmed by **** wanting a selfie.

Guess I should come clean

a) I'm not going to that place
b) I was actually a paid up member of the party from 1992 till 2011

31 minutes ago, Peil said:

Guess I should come clean

a) I'm not going to that place
b) I was actually a paid up member of the party from 1992 till 2011

I'm not going either, I've taken an overtime at work to ensure I avoid it.

Everyone makes mistakes. It also explains your penchant for duck on a Wednesday.

14 hours ago, GaryMc93 said:

Despite people deciding Sanders and McHugh can play RB it's still unknown how true it is. May be more a case of being able to fill in but looking out of place rather than being an actual component natural full back or even an improvement on what we've got

McGinty once played LB for us against Inverness but not something I'm desperate to see again.

I would guess that if Brown would rather play Stanger at right wing back rather than the other two, he has no intention to play them there and we still need another right back