The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

35 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

Is a thing going to happen other than bin talk before midnight?! Get someone in the door for LB

I don’t think there’s any chance it’s happening now. 

Ecrepont, Ahui and Watret out to be replaced by absolutely no one!

I think we should be okay, but if it backfires… 

A Musonda injury away from someone being wildly out of position at LB, and only having four defenders. And that’s with the hope that Stanger is back soon, as we currently only have four fit defenders!

Even more off topic, but McWilliams watch has just sent what scientists predict Bill McWilliams shopmobility scooter will look like by the start of next season if his rate of upping the technological ante on his choice of whip continues.

cee5708f-3472-4453-9000-88991d508bfe.jpeg

Edited by Coollestersmoothe

33 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

I don’t think there’s any chance it’s happening now. 

Ecrepont, Ahui and Watret out to be replaced by absolutely no one!

I think we should be okay, but if it backfires… 

A Musonda injury away from someone being wildly out of position at LB, and only having four defenders. And that’s with the hope that Stanger is back soon, as we currently only have four fit defenders!

Ach it'll be fine 

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

1 minute ago, Coollestersmoothe said:

Even more off topic, but McWilliams watch has just sent what scientists predict Bill McWilliams shopmobility scooter will look like by the start of next season if his rate of technological upping the ante continues.

cee5708f-3472-4453-9000-88991d508bfe.jpeg

Literally PMSL. 🤣

3 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

If the new disabled section is up in the new stand, how long before McWilliams rolls his car down the north terrace?

He’ll likely morph into an aspect of the north terrace. But hopefully soon. That 82 point turn he did last week was undignified.

2 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I saw it sitting outside the hub on Tuesday and couldn't help but laugh at the description of it on here - the pope mobile 🤣

He drove over my toes outside the hub when he was riding a lowly, untricked out rascal 3000. The stain left on my sambas? Pink and green…you do the math.

Local governments do what they can with the pocket money they are given from the Scottish government who are dishing out what they can from the pocket money they get from Westminster. It doesn’t have to be like this. Mind you, Michelle Mone’s yachts don’t pay for themselves. We have a choice. The neddy bra woman gets a nice boat or we get bins collected, free prescriptions and free educashion.

8 hours ago, diegomarahenry said:

If the new disabled section is up in the new stand, how long before McWilliams rolls his car down the north terrace?

Can Bill confirm his whereabouts when that scooter was launched off the top tier of the San Siro in 2001?

We're going to have to put an extra few stewards on him to keep an eye.

19 hours ago, itzdrk said:

Brown suggested in passing during his interview with Callum that we were trying to get 'players' in so I'm expecting something.  

I see he also mentioned it during the pre match presser, wonder if there will be another Saturday morning announcement.  

6 minutes ago, itzdrk said:

I see he also mentioned it during the pre match presser, wonder if there will be another Saturday morning announcement.  

Who is available out of contract that is a full back?