The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

17 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

It's essentially because he does f**k all in training.

That sounds about right but I still think there’s a player in there. A loan spell somewhere would have shed more light on the situation.

1 minute ago, EvilScotsman said:

Keeper can't put it down and pick it up again without someone else touching it.

I was thinking that to myself initially, but then thought keepers constantly put the ball in the ground then pick it back up again… 

I like Brown's enthusiasm, energy and has improved us since he's came in but he can only do so much with this gang. This is going to go down to the wire now, hopefully we can survive and get rid of about 8 or 9 of these imposters. 

1 minute ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

I like Brown's enthusiasm, energy and has improved us since he's came in but he can only do so much with this gang. This is going to go down to the wire now, hopefully we can survive and get rid of about 8 or 9 of these imposters. 

Definitely a reality check 

Brown has to stop pissing about though and play the best 11 he has. That doesn’t include Sanders, Bryden, McHugh or the keeper. 

We have created zero today and conceded seven goals in 3 games. We seem to have gone sideways over the last 4 managers with the same problems happening. 

Pissed off at that.  More the performance than the result- Pars were miles better in every position and far far more up for a fight than we were.    2 weeks to stew on it now - I know some are pretty confident but if we lose at Inverness in next game i think we are in serious trouble.  

4 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

Brown has to stop pissing about though and play the best 11 he has. That doesn’t include Sanders, Bryden, McHugh or the keeper. 

We have created zero today and conceded seven goals in 3 games. We seem to have gone sideways over the last 4 managers with the same problems happening. 

Doesn't matter what team you put out, there's a reason why this team haven't won 2 games in a row. The lack of cutting edge of obvious and the defense is a mess.

6 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

He’s been in the door 6 games won half of them which is substantially better than Bullen’s last games. Calm down.

edit - I can’t count.

Edited by eez-eh

5 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

The McHugh part is debatable - he was excellent on Tuesday night. 

The keeper is now performing similarly to Albinson, some fantastic saves but also selling basic goals. 

He hasn’t had an option in terms of Sanders, but hopefully Stanger comes back in now with Musonda moving to RB. 

3 minutes ago, THEHonestman1910 said:

Doesn't matter what team you put out, there's a reason why this team haven't won 2 games in a row. The lack of cutting edge of obvious and the defense is a mess.

We played well for a few games, we were hard to beat and he changed the midfield, lost Stanger and Reading. Dropped Chalmers and Syla. We have now a worse goals and f**k-up ratio per game than we did with Bullen. Today we were also as soft as puppy shit and looked like we couldn't be arsed. An absolute shitebag performance lost in the first half. another game where we've had to make changes at half time because he have the wrong people on the pitch. 

I have been impressed with Brown so far but we have gone from having one eye up the table to looking firmly at 9th if we lose to Inverness. The first half killed us and it was down to selection. The midfield won nothing, the forwards offered nothing and we were under pressure for most of it. 

17 minutes ago, diegomarahenry said:

We played well for a few games, we were hard to beat and he changed the midfield, lost Stanger and Reading. Dropped Chalmers and Syla. We have now a worse goals and f**k-up ratio per game than we did with Bullen. Today we were also as soft as puppy shit and looked like we couldn't be arsed. An absolute shitebag performance lost in the first half. another game where we've had to make changes at half time because he have the wrong people on the pitch. 

I have been impressed with Brown so far but we have gone from having one eye up the table to looking firmly at 9th if we lose to Inverness. The first half killed us and it was down to selection. The midfield won nothing, the forwards offered nothing and we were under pressure for most of it. 

We were still losing games despite playing well. The squad isn't good enough to go on a consistent run of games. Chalmers played the same amount as Bryden and produced nothing. Granted it's the worst performance under the Brown era but whatever that was on the bench wouldn't have changed anything today.