The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

We only need to be about 25% competent to comfortably stay up in this league and we aren’t even that. I didn’t think it could get worse than East End Park but holy f**k

1 minute ago, AyrAtlanta said:

We only need to be about 25% competent to comfortably stay up in this league and we aren’t even that. I didn’t think it could get worse than East End Park but holy f**k

It's like there is a tactical dream that doesn't take into account the players actually going out and doing it.  

1 minute ago, UpInTheAyr said:

Amartey coming on at 75 mins and getting MOTM sums up just how bad that was today.

Even though Tomlinson was actually MOTM.

What?

Tomlinson was about 10 yards off his man everytime the ball came forward.

I have some serious concerns about some of these managerial decisions. 

I’m checking the team from now on before committing to going, I’m not paying £22 to watch Fraser Bryden attempt to play football. He offers absolutely nothing, so it’s impossible for Amartey to offer less. 

- Sanders can’t start another game. 
- I don’t know how Syla and McHugh lasted the game, they were horrific. We at least know Paul Smith can pass a ball. 
- Murphy subbed off - just f**k off. The answer isn’t having even less capable football players.