The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

I second the comments hoping that the new ticketing partner is fanbase (or something very similar).

An app like that makes the whole process a lot easier and tbh i think it's more inviting for folk that aren't there every week but might consider buying a ticket on a saturday if they're free - because they know they have an app where they can just quickly buy a ticket without much fuss. 

5 hours ago, Oceanlineayr said:

Any mural needs at least one part dedicated to this legend....

0_Glynn-Hurst-Ayr-United-football-player.webp

My Dad bought us a big print of this for Christmas. My partner wouldn’t let me put it up on the feature wall, so it’s been hung in the spare room, which is now the Glynn Hurst suite. Alongside the stack of late 90s early 00s programmes that I’ve got in there, the room has unintentionally become a sort of shrine to the guy…never tire of his big cheesy grin and I’ve yet to reach peak Hurst so I’d love to see this painted on the SRE. 

8 hours ago, muZZa__44 said:

personal favourite of mine

image_2024-04-03_153000949.png

The greatest goal in the history of the world. And his first in that game was already in the top three.

13 hours ago, Scott-ish said:

'Murals are the 21st century statue' - Liverpool's iconic artwork - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/68718687

Know it's been discussed before but a mural right along the wall of the SRE would be incredible.

What iconic images/players would we want on it?

Screenshot_20240403-115133.png

Screenshot_20240403-115444.png

Should definitely have a collage of all of these pictures put together. Like one of the 'Lots of smaller pictures makes a bigger picture' idea.

20240404_012025.jpg

ally-macleod-football-team-manager-sacked-21555867.jpg.webp

b25lY21zOmFkNDBlNTI4LWJiZGMtNDgxZS1hZjg3LWJhOWRmOWM1ODMyMjpiZDk5Yzk4ZS1hMjBjLTQ1ZGYtYTExYS04YmUzYTA2MzAzYjA=.jpg

0_swr_ayp_030919game1.jpg

1 minute ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Saturday looks like it could be in doubt, across the country. I guess like all these forecasts, we'll not really know until it hits.

Screenshot_20240404_124807_Chrome.jpg

Weather forecasts are just horoscopes for meteorologists. 

1 hour ago, F.T.O.F.1910 said:

Saturday looks like it could be in doubt, across the country. I guess like all these forecasts, we'll not really know until it hits.

Screenshot_20240404_124807_Chrome.jpg

We played Arbroath at home in Jan when the rest of the country was shut down transport wise 🤣 Saturday will be fine. 

Just now, Thereisalight.. said:

We played Arbroath at home in Jan when the rest of the country was shut down transport wise 🤣 Saturday will be fine. 

I still haven't ate my hat like I said I would if that game was on.

Spoiler

I don't have a hat.

11 minutes ago, Thereisalight.. said:

I know bud, just a heads up for folks making plans.