The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

30 minutes ago, Peil said:

League goals

Mckenzie 2
Bryden 1

Willoughby equalled them both

That is pretty shocking considering Willoughby barely played and is not a particularly good forward at this level. I would absolutely be getting Bryden out on loan in L1 and hoping that someone in the League of Ireland wants to take a punt on McKenzie. 

7 minutes ago, Shibuya said:

That is pretty shocking considering Willoughby barely played and is not a particularly good forward at this level. I would absolutely be getting Bryden out on loan in L1 and hoping that someone in the League of Ireland wants to take a punt on McKenzie. 

McKenzie could potentially have quite the career in the League of Ireland. 

7 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

McKenzie has his uses as a squad player one of those uses is not as a goal scorer though.

Yeah, I am happy enough with McKenzie staying, it is Bryden I want to see leave (on loan) and have McRoberts as the 4th striker this year.  Bring in Oakley and another and we're sorted.  Obviously bin Rose.

17 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

The slowest 100m sprinter in the world.

Miss-controlled a pass and then scored a deflected effort from 4 yards before triumphantly sticking his chest out and his fingers in his ears and walking towards the Somerset road end. 
absolute riddy 

1 hour ago, Richey Edwards said:

I don't have my glasses on or contact lenses in and thought you said Tommy Robinson.

He's right wing, no a left back

1 hour ago, muZZa__44 said:

Seen Queens Park have let Tommy Robson go, upgrade on Reading?

Would prefer Scott McMann . Is that a bit much for plucky ayr ?

2 hours ago, Richey Edwards said:

I don't have my glasses on or contact lenses in and thought you said Tommy Robinson.

TBF all 3 names are grifters

1 hour ago, Dauntless said:

Would prefer Scott McMann . Is that a bit much for plucky ayr ?

Yeah, very much our new era Paddy Boyle type signing.  IMO 

What is the arrangements for your season tickets this season? There seems to be a general £300 adult price then various categories for the new North Stand seating.

So does that means if you get the £300 ticket you can stand in both the SRE and the new enclosure or even sit in the old main stand?

Not too clear but I can be thick at times.

3 minutes ago, Claudia Gentile said:

What is the arrangements for your season tickets this season? There seems to be a general £300 adult price then various categories for the new North Stand seating.

So does that means if you get the £300 ticket you can stand in both the SRE and the new enclosure or even sit in the old main stand?

Not too clear but I can be thick at times.

Yeah the new north stand seating ticket is more, but can also go down to the standing areas if you like as well and can usually pop up into main stand and sit on any seat that has not been purchased as a ST or on match day.