The Ultimate Super Ayr Thread

9 minutes ago, Superhursty7 said:

Can't go to the Celtic game as I'll be stuck in rainy Wales in a caravan, hoping the club might stream it for a fiver or something like that like they have in the past for pre season friendlys 

Listed as being on Celtic TV.  

Maybe I’m being silly but I can’t find an answer anywhere to a simple question: is there tickets for the Celtic game still on sale for Ayr fans?

4 minutes ago, Aufc_ said:

Maybe I’m being silly but I can’t find an answer anywhere to a simple question: is there tickets for the Celtic game still on sale for Ayr fans?

You tried emailing or phoning club shop ? 

Just now, Aufc_ said:

Cheers. So do we have the North Terrace then? Seems the only tickets available. Apologies probably been covered to death but I’ve been away and missed it all

Yeah no SRE this time it was a big palaver

5 minutes ago, Aufc_ said:

Cheers. So do we have the North Terrace then? Seems the only tickets available. Apologies probably been covered to death but I’ve been away and missed it all

North terrace, new stand, main stand. 

23 minutes ago, ryanayr1987 said:

Think robbo said main stand was sold out

May be so, was just saying where we have. 

On the note of tickets. I couldn’t find a section on the website that takes you to where the tickets are actually on sale, or am I just being daft and not navigating through it? Finally remembered it was main event tickets from when I got the tickets for the Hub for a Scotland game. However if you’re a random or new fan wanting to go along then it’s not great. 

17 minutes ago, callum-ayr said:

On the note of tickets. I couldn’t find a section on the website that takes you to where the tickets are actually on sale, or am I just being daft and not navigating through it? Finally remembered it was main event tickets from when I got the tickets for the Hub for a Scotland game. However if you’re a random or new fan wanting to go along then it’s not great. 

It's very silly but:

Screenshot_20240701-195553.png

23 minutes ago, AllySloan said:

Has anyone received their tickets for the Celtic game yet? Apparently due out tonight

I haven't bought one .